So are you left-handed or right?

Gold Vanguard

84 members have voted

1. 1. Left-handed or right?

You know, maybe you can add an option for people who are ambidextrous? It's just a thought. I'm not that, but it should be an option for people that are. Anyway, I'm a righty.

Edited by Konnor97

You know, maybe you can add an option for people who are ambidextrous? It's just a thought. I'm not that, but it should be an option for people that are.

freaks have no place in this topic

I am left handed, because I'm not a barbarian.

Lefty here. As of posting, the ratio's pretty even, although I'm guessing it's because it's not as interesting for righties to vote :P.

I'm right-handed, but I do some things the way a lefty would. Not sure why, I just do. People have given me a few odd looks because of that.

So right-handed with left-handed tendencies? Welcome to the club, Raykitty~!

freaks have no place in this topic

I am left handed, because I'm not a barbarian.

The horde will overrun you soon enough.

In some ways, right-handed, in others, left-handed. Dunno how that happened.

I'm the same, thanks to my parents teaching me to do everything right-handed. Guess it's not really that unusual...

What side of the base do you stand on while batting when you're right handed? Because I think that might be off for me.

Anyway, I'm right handed, but I don't think I really have anything that's off like eclipse and others do.

What side of the base do you stand on while batting when you're right handed? Because I think that might be off for me.

You stand to the left of the base, oriented from the catcher's perspective. I was a catcher.

I'm right-handed, for poll's sake.

I bat lefty, kick lefty, start off the block in swim meets lefty, eat lefty... but I write righty.

I consider myself ambidextrous for the most part, tbh. I was born a lefty, but my Catholic grandma thought I was evil and used to press my left hand up against the highchair I was eating in so I would go righty. Then my mom came in and I didn't see grandma a lot for a few years.