So are you left-handed or right?

Gold Vanguard

84 members have voted

1. 1. Left-handed or right?

I consider myself left-handed but I'm probably closer to ambidextrous as I can write quite well with my right hand (and always write on whiteboards with my right hand, although that's more to do with it being impossible to do so with the left). As far as other activities go aside from writing, it various. With musical instruments I always play right-handed no matter what. Most sports I am right-handed (and right-footed), except for snooker/pool which I play left-handed. Can eat with either.

Ambidextrous, though I cannot write legibly with my left hand at all. My right hand actually isn't much better but I can get my idea across most of the time.

Most people who play soccer alongside me think i'm left footed, although i'm very good with either foot(my right is a little stronger and more accurate, by the way).

• 2 months later...

i was born right handed but had some complications with my right arm when i was 4 so I had to use my left hand alot so now I am ambidextrous I guess and suck at writing with both hands! I like being ambidextrous though. Helps alot in stage combat =u=

I'm a righty, but I can use my left hand for a few things in a pinch. I actually end up drawing with my left arm at the tail end of a life drawing session because my right hand tends to go numb with the amount I have to draw. As for my feet, I'm equal with both.

If it's not right it's not right you feel me. Though I've always punched people with my left hand before my right hand, and when I played baseball i held the bat like a lefty would even though i swung from the right side.

My dad is left handed, my mom is right handed, my two younger brothers are left handed, and me and my older brother are right handed. It's like a perfectly even split~

Sometimes either my second youngest brother or youngest brother or both try to use their right hands but I'm not sure if they do it because they want to or if they are really more comfortable with it... because sometimes it seems like when they use their right hands they do things kinda awkwardly

Edited by Freohr Datia