The second batch of DLC

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Chiki's caption is "Mysterious Teacher")

Vanessa: Well, Lute, you're first in the class again?

Lute: Because I'm a genius. Yep, yep!

(brainwashed) Julia: I must protect Lord Celice...

Julius: Stop it, Julia! Don't bully your brother like this!

(brainwashed) Julia: Who are you?

Julius: D'oh!

Black Knight: Know the limits of your body.

(somebody): Aah! It's Mr. Black!

(somebody else): He just appeared out of nowhere from that broom closet!!

Priscilla: If only that pretty boy wasn't here... Then my brother would be all mine!

Kleine: You know My Unit, from my class, right? Well, it seems that (s)he went and got his(her) gym clothes stolen. You look a bit dumb yourself, so you'd better be careful... by the way, what is THAT that you're holding, Katarina?

Ike: I see. So you, brat, are saying that all along you were the School Board Chairman I'm protecting...

Sanaki: Insolent brute!

Edited by Sky Soldier

Not about the DLC, but Nidhogg is this week's item. No surprise there.

We should get Holsety in two weeks to complete the current pattern, leaving probably two more items. The sensible thing would be Holy Tome Naga and then Dark Tome Gimle, but then we're left with no Double Bow. But it could very well be an IDW exclusive; there's no evidence of it appearing anywhere else.

Hopefully we'll get an announcement for next week's DLC tonight or tomorrow night.

Well you can just scratch off the back of the card, use up the PIN, and then carefully place the card back onto the backing. It will no longer be in mint condition but hey, you can use the points to buy DLC.

You know, I'm having a thought here. I realize this is just wishful thinking of my part, but wouldn't it be interesting for one of the "ultimate training" maps have you revisit old final bosses of the previous games, like Fomortiis, Doma, and Ashera, in a big gauntlet. Adjusted for the game of course. Beating one boss and his minions lets you advance to the next, and so on until you beat the dungeon. D'you guys think it's possible, even if it's for the next batch of DLC?

You know, I'm having a thought here. I realize this is just wishful thinking of my part, but wouldn't it be interesting for one of the "ultimate training" maps have you revisit old final bosses of the previous games, like Fomortiis, Doma, and Ashera, in a big gauntlet. Adjusted for the game of course. Beating one boss and his minions lets you advance to the next, and so on until you beat the dungeon. D'you guys think it's possible, even if it's for the next batch of DLC?

Not likely. We've already seen all four Ultimate Training maps, and they've said there will be only four. It also goes outside the limits of what the developers seem to be willing or able to pack into the DLC: just imagine how much work it would be to code in all the details for even one of those bosses, being as huge and dramatic as they are. Especially for something that would only be seen by players who bought a specific DLC, it sounds like a bit much.

However, it sounds like there's a high probability that we'll see Gimle again as the final boss of the last Future DLC. Assuming he shows up all-capped with the same cap modifiers as the strongest of the enemies that appear to be his minions, his stats should be the following:

HP 99

Str 80

Mag 70

Skl 80

Spd 60

Luck 60

Def 65

Res 65

If he keeps his Lunatic skills, he'll have Magnificent Flame with over 100% activation; factoring it in, he'll have 135 Atk on all hits. And Evil Dragon Scale, of course. And over 100% Great Shield backing it up. This should be interesting.