The second batch of DLC

Well, I kinda meant in the next DLC that would have past-game characters.

I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up when there's no indication of such DLC existing at all.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up when there's no indication of such DLC existing at all.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't hope at all. But fine, if such DLC IS indicated, who would you want? As I said before, I'm hoping for Kieran and Oscar or Sain and Kent.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't hope at all. But fine, if such DLC IS indicated, who would you want? As I said before, I'm hoping for Kieran and Oscar or Sain and Kent.

I've made it quite clear that the only DLC character I want is the guy in my avatar. THE best character in the series. Save Soren.

Imo, the best Paladin in the series statistically is probably Sain. Don't get me wrong, Seth is amazing too. Just not quite as good as Sain. Or Kieran for that matter. Kieran is pretty close behind Sain statistically, I think. Though I prefer Kieran as a character by just a little bit.

Edited by Anacybele

Imo, the best Paladin in the series statistically is probably Sain. Don't get me wrong, Seth is amazing too. Just not quite as good as Sain. Or Kieran for that matter. Kieran is pretty close behind Sain statistically, I think. Though I prefer Kieran as a character by just a little bit.

Being a good unit isn't really all that synonymous with being a strong unit. The two can go hand-in-hand, but that really all depends on certain variables such as availability and effect on performance.

Yeah, that's true. Another important variable is who attacks first. For example, if Sain did more damage, but Seth was faster...

Sain goes first:

Sain attacks, leaves Seth with low HP

Seth attacks two times, leaves Sain with nearly equally low HP

Sain attacks again, smooshes Seth

Now if Seth goes first:

Seth attacks two times, leaves Sain with low HP

Sain attacks, leaves Seth with nearly equally low HP

Seth attacks, smooshes Sain with one more blow

So yeah, sometimes we get cases like this too. But other things could affect even this kind of battle. Sain could've avoided that last attack by Seth, and still ended up winning, for example.

Edited by Anacybele

Come back to me when Sain can solo most of the game from the start like Seth can.

Come back to me when Sain can solo most of the game from the start like Seth can.

The only reason Seth can solo from the start is because he's a pre-promote. Sain isn't. If he was, he'd be able to do it just as easily. And if Seth started as a Cavalier, he'd need help.

Also, pre-promotes tend to be outclassed by unpromoted units later. Sorry.

Edited by Anacybele

Irrelevant, Seth needs no grinding to destroy. He was born broken, Sain was not.

Doesn't matter if Seth can't still surpass Sain once Sain is of equal level, which he can't indeed.

Edited by Anacybele

Oi, come on now. Must we argue everything and forget there's such a thing as an "opinion"?

By the way, you guys are all wrong. You're forgetting the ultimate units--the mage girls. If I don't see Sara as a DLC character, I'm gonna throw a fit and close down this site.

Anyway, I'm quite liking the dialogue in these new DLC. There's some cool, minor details for really observant fans but I'm kind of lazy to explain them right now.

Edited by VincentASM

By the way, you guys are all wrong. You're forgetting the ultimate units--the mage girls. If I don't see Sara as a DLC character, I'm gonna throw a fit and close down this site.

What, Libera as a regular character isn't enough for you?

Everyone, remember this.

Hoo boy, looks like a few posts have gone off topic here. I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, but it would be great if everyone started discussing the DLC again. Thanks.