The second batch of DLC

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never that excited since they were all conversations with already existing support partners.

Other then Tiki x Nono

EDIT: They were the same gender support partners though. I still hoped they would get a chance to interact with the others.

Edited by pichupal

That chapter was confusing. I'm going to have to go back for the two chests; no idea what was in them. And I'm still not sure whether the goal was all the Revenants or just the two reinforcements or what.

Palla

Falcon Knight

LV20

HP 60

Str 38

Mag 27

Skl 45

Spd 40

Luck 25

Def 27

Res 22

Move 8

Lance A, Staff B

Lightning Speed, Counter, Strength Cry, Speed Cry, Sol

A Falcon Knight channeling a Warrior, and also a Hero for that matter. Awesome.

Her art's weird; she actually looks younger than the other two in it.

Edited by Othin

Random items. I got a Master Proof and a Longbow for my troubles...

ETA: Best SKL, Worst SPD

Has she always been the slowest of the 3 sisters?

Yeesh... That took me 12 turns of running around like an idiot trying to not get my fliers killed... Style looks familiar (again), but can't pin down the artist...

Edited by Remnant Sage

I guess they're just like the villages in ST and LvD. I got Rexcalibur and Eirika's Swiftsword on my second run.

Looks like you do need to kill all seven Revenants. I missed one of the first five my second time playing through the chapter; even though I killed the two really strong ones at the end, I still didn't get the scene with the Palla talisman.

You mean ST and KvK. LvD doesn't have villages...

Speaking of the really strong ones, it didn't look like they were making their way over to the exit near the Swordmaster like the other 5 were, but they didn't attack either. At least the Rescue staves made warping around various units a little bit easier.

Map music is FE7's fog theme; battle music is the Four Fangs fight music. Awesome.

the fog theme is shadow approaches and softly with grace is the fang one anyone know the condition for palla yet?

Edited by spoon98

Yeah, KvK. I was thinking KvK; no sure why I said LvD.

The starting Revenants seem to go for either the lower left or lower right exits, whichever is closer depending on how the walls shift. The reinforcements head to the exit at the top; I just checked. Interestingly, they appear at the beginning of the Turn 7 Player Phase even on Lunatic, where reinforcements normally appear on the Enemy Phase. Wonder what'd happen if I had blocked them from spawning, either through sitting on the staircases or having 50 enemies on the field already?

What exactly is the point of giving Fortify to all the Battle Monks and half the Sages if they won't even use them? I'm doing a solo run on my Lunatic file with my limit-broken MU and they're just ignoring all the injured enemies I'm leaving behind. Speaking of odd enemy behavior, the enemies were attacking Othin a lot on their turns initially, but after the last reinforcements showed up (the super-Revenants), the other enemies just surrounded him and sat there, not even attacking.

---

Palla condition is to kill all seven Revenants before they escape: the five starting ones and the two much stronger reinforcements.

Edited by Othin

Owns. She's the same as the other spotpass characters, right? That is to say, a MU that looks kinda sorta like her? Totally gonna make her a Battle Priest.

Edited by Momo

Those skills make her even more of a beast. What were Est's (lol) and Catria's skills for reference?

Est: Lightning Speed, Good Growths, Weak beats Strong, Luck +4, Luna

Catria: Lightning Speed, Dual Attack+, Lance Expert, Magic Expert, Astra

Palla: Lightning Speed, Counter, Strength Cry, Speed Cry, Sol

Est: Lightning Speed, Good Growths, Weak beats Strong, Luck +4, Luna

Catria: Lightning Speed, Dual Attack+, Lance Expert, Magic Expert, Astra

Palla: Lightning Speed, Counter, Strength Cry, Speed Cry, Sol

Ah. So they all have Lightning Speed but lol Est when you can get Catria and Paola.

Sounds like they're trying to slow the chase to force failure. I doubt many players would stick Pass on a unit in the first place. I did have Pass on Gaia, but that was to run past enemy lines towards the chests...

I found it odd that a Sniper I left at 23HP ran off and just parked himself beside a Sage until I killed him (before those Zombies appeared). The Sniper near the chests did attack Lucina when she got close enough, and this was after the Counter Zombies appeared. Enemy behaviour is definitely odd in this map...

We won't see the full art until some time tomorrow. I'm not even going to guess at the artist...

That chapter was confusing. I'm going to have to go back for the two chests; no idea what was in them. And I'm still not sure whether the goal was all the Revenants or just the two reinforcements or what.

Palla

Falcon Knight

LV20

HP 60

Str 38

Mag 27

Skl 45

Spd 40

Luck 25

Def 27

Res 22

Move 8

Lance A, Staff B

Lightning Speed, Counter, Strength Cry, Speed Cry, Sol

Her art's weird; she actually looks younger than the other two in it.

Ha ha, who better than to bring the news to FE13 3DS owners than upbeat Liz.

P1010013-1.jpg

"Zubabannnnn!"

We won't see the full art until some time tomorrow. I'm not even going to guess at the artist...

Whoo~

Can't wait to see her new artwork and watch as people swoon/rage over it.

Most likely swoon unless it doesn't look like her at all for some reason.

Her artwork is already up on the site.

dlc0913_img.jpg

Edited by shadowofchaos

Wait no more.

Palla_DLC.jpg

I don't think she looks younger than her sisters, but AGAIN with the tiny ass feet. I hated this about Lyn's art too. >_>

But I love this art otherwise. :D

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

I can't make sense of of where the leg meets the torso (I'm sure it doesn't bend that way)

also why the hell did the designer make falco outfits the most ridiculous things ever

cut away the part of the pants that protects them from chafing totally a good idea

I mean if you wanna show some leg whatever but don't do it to the part they need the most goddamn geez

The metal is really nicely shaded though.

Edited by Zhuge Liang