The second batch of DLC

dlc1122_ss2.jpg

holy sh!t

What the fuck. Just...what in the absolute fuck. They really aren't calling it the hardest DLC for no reason, are they? And here I figured Future of Despair 3 and Light versus Dark (Decisive Battle) were going to be the hardest DLCs of them all (seeing as you're fighting against Gimle and Ike, two of the baddest mother fuckers in terms of bosses). But this...this is practically like throwing down against Giga Bowser in Super Smash Bros. Melee as Captain Falcon and all you have to fight him are Falcon's standard A attacks. That's probably the worst thing I can equate that to. XD

EDIT:

The yukatas can be found here.

Interesting how they all have blue hair (though with Lucina, it's a given). Whoever took these couldn't go for variety, at least? >_>

Edited by Karaszure

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I figured Future of Despair 3 and Light versus Dark (Decisive Battle) were going to be the hardest DLCs of them all (seeing as you're fighting against Gimle and Ike, two of the baddest mother fuckers in terms of bosses).

Uhh no. Those were conclusions to 4-star map sets, while UT as a whole is a 5-star set. They were never even close. And we saw UT4's regular enemies in the same video that announced FoD in the first place; there was never any question that something this absurd was coming.

According to the 2ch wiki, the Spotpass characters have conversations in the Yukata DLC. The conversations like Renha x Sairi, KromxEmelina, LizxEmelina and such you've been waiting for.

This makes me very happy.

Fielded Chrom, MU, and the six SpotPass. Conversation options showing up:

Chrom/Emm

Renha/Paris

Valhart/Paris

Inverse/Gangrel

Emm/Gangrel

Nothing with MU, oddly, but this is excellent regardless. Haven't looked into interactions with other characters yet.

So it was Wood's CG scene in the preview for OtherWorld Resort 3. Lucina and Selena look pretty cool in their yukatas. Azure's expression in his CG scene is humorous.

Can't wait to read the conversations for Chrom/Emmeryn and Liz/Emmeryn. Those conversations ought to be interesting.

Also Tiki/Inverse looks like it would interesting.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Here's the list of character talks from the 2ch wiki. MU seems to only have conversations with the Top 4 kids. I think Lucina's yukata conversation is up somewhere too. It seems that the children dye their hair before their CG pops up, from what Anna says. (It's why this Anna had blue hair.) So I'm guessing each child has only one CG for the one hair colour.

Sairi, Anna, Basilio and Flavia seem to be included with the Spotpass group. AnnaxFlavia, BasilioxValhart, and TikixInverse sort of stand out as interesting choices.

Chrom/Emm

Renha/Paris

Valhart/Paris

Inverse/Gangrel

Emm/Gangrel

Nothing with MU, oddly, but this is excellent regardless. Haven't looked into interactions with other characters yet.

Excellent. The biggest meat lover and the biggest vegan in the army can talk to each other. I can't wait to see their conversation.

Chrom/Emm

Renha/Paris

Valhart/Paris

Inverse/Gangrel

Emm/Gangrel

Yes! Yes! This is what I've ben waiting for from these DLCs, and they finally delivered! cool.gif

Enjoy.

[spoiler=Lucina Yukata CG]LucinaYukataCG.png

[spoiler=Selena Yukata CG]SelenaYukataCG.png

[spoiler=Wood Yukata CG]WoodYukataCG.png

[spoiler=Azure Yukata CG]AzureYukataCG.png

Azure says "Hazukashii Desu" when the CG comes up. I am DISAPPOINTED IN MY SON.

lol. The four with CGs are the ones I paired up. Well... Azure and Lucina have an S. Wood and Selena have an A.

And I called people getting trapped by that "Feminine pose" CG when they cut it off on purpose in the previews. It WAS Wood. XD

Chrom/Emm

Renha/Paris

Valhart/Paris

Inverse/Gangrel

Emm/Gangrel

Sairi and Renha have conversations as well.

Her and her "other-world" Ani-ue issues.

These DLC maps serve as the supports the SHOULD have had >_>;

I mean come on... I was REALLY disappointed when the Spotpass characters could only support with MU.

Sairi and Renha have conversations as well.

Her and her "other-world" Ani-ue issues.

These DLC maps serve as the supports the SHOULD have had >_>;

I mean come on... I was REALLY disappointed when the Spotpass characters could only support with MU.

Welt the DLC (which probably includes the spotpass characters) was only added last minute, so there might not have been time

Welt the DLC (which probably includes the spotpass characters) was only added last minute, so there might not have been time

Well, no, I meant the fact that Renha and Sairi's issue were in the Spotpass map itself.

Sibling supports seem obvious, because "family". That's the only disappointment I have with certain Spotpass characters.

Ooh, I've been liking all the DLC I've observed from forum muteness. I like how the DLC's been going for series 2. The ultimate strategic challenges and conversations~

Looking foward to seeing Valhart and Paris.

Valhart: Blah blah blah EX CONQUEROR POWER

Paris: Blah blah blah WARRIOR SPIRIT

Both: Let's SPAR!

Valhart: *tanks Paris*

Paris: *dodge tanks the weapon triangle*

Valhart: Good fight. Your ideals are interesting. Like veggies?

Paris: Aw naw. Meat all the way. Warrior training and substances of the body and soul.

*insert lulzy ending here*

Edited by Only My Unit

If not translate, then transcribe so I can translate?

Not much up yet,

Here's Lucina's Yukata Conversation

...and somewhere here is RufurexLucina (Parent-Child), Half of RufurexAzure (Romantic) and all of SelenaxRufure (Romantic)

And if you didn't think this DLC isn't fanservice~y enough... it's THAT type of hotspring.

【ルフレ】

あれは…混浴の看板よ。

【ルキナ】

こんよく…?

Edited by pichupal