The second batch of DLC

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, both. Didn't she kinda have a crush on him in FE1/SD?

IDK, XD I was joking.

ChaineyxMarth?

Obviously the best and most canon pairing, clearly.

So, Wood and Lucina, right? Wonder if they'll make more swimsuit classes instead of just sorcerer >.>

Ride a horse/dragon/peg/gryphon in a bathing suit lD

Also to respond to this, as cool as it would be to see all of the characters in swimsuits, I doubt IS will go out of their way to make it like this. Unfortunate :C

Wonder if the choice of sorcerer was arbitrary or for a reason? But yeah, they won't do it for all the classes.

Use a generic model for all classes, and they just keep their stats? They did this with DLC and the tactician class.

It was maybe because the class was already naked enough, so they figured "remove the rest of the clothing, no one will care"

iunno let's call IS and ask |D

Probably. Go get... SoC(His name is Ray, I think? or was that MK404? ;-;) and have him call them.

The IS peeps speak japanese, right?

It's Rey, Ray is MK404. Slight difference makes it all ;D

And sure he can phone up their offices and question away. Why not~

So I am a tad late to the game but I should mention it anyway:

This topic isn't for debating dragons and if there human form is really them or an illusion or if they age differently, etc. etc.

At this point I am so lost about what is even going on here anymore so I am just going to leave with a get back on topic. I don't want to see anymore dragon/human form debate.

eCut~

Edited by eCut

So I am a tad late to the game but I should mention it anyway:

This topic isn't for debating dragons and if there human form is really them or an illusion or if they age differently, etc. etc.

At this point I am so lost about what is even going on here anymore so I am just going to leave with a get back on topic. I don't want to see anymore dragon/human form debate.

eCut~

Suits me fine. I was getting sick of banging my head against a wall both literally and metaphorically.

As for the DLC. I think we can safely say that Sorcerer's were chosen because it's not exactly hard to change what Sariya's wearing into a swimsuit.

...Though her actual swimsuit does seem less revealing.

To be fair Awakening only has Woodcest.

Au contraire, you simply aren't being creative enough. Marry Krom and Olivia. Marry MU to Lucina. Pair Mark and Azure. Tad-daaaah.

...What, were you expecting a Fire Emblem without at least some possible incest? Don't be silly.

Edited by Onestep

I didn't think about that. What the heck is up with all this incest? I mean, sure some of it you have to work with but Wood x Lucina... It's so easy to set up that I'm sure many will end up pairing them and forget they're even related until after the fact.

Cousins marrying is legal in some places, isn't it?

I don't care that much, it's just a game but w/e

Au contraire, you simply aren't being creative enough. Marry Krom and Olivia. Marry MU to Lucina. Pair Mark and Azure. Tad-daaaah.

...What, were you expecting a Fire Emblem without at least some possible incest? Don't be silly.

Whoa. I had to think about that for a second XD

Edited by L95

I didn't think about that. What the heck is up with all this incest? I mean, sure some of it you have to work with but Wood x Lucina... It's so easy to set up that I'm sure many will end up pairing them and forget they're even related until after the fact.

Meh. First cousins are actually legal in Japan, so it's easy to see how they wouldn't think much of it. I think ist's legal in some states too? I don't really know, as I don't live in America.

Personally, I'll be trying to avoid incestual pairings as much as possible, but L95 had the right of it. It's a game (and one set in medieval setting at that, not reality). No need to get too worried by it. Though the Mark marrying his/her aunt/uncle thing is a tad weird, I guess.

Edited by Onestep

I guess Japan just doesn't care about cousin incest. Luke and Natalia in Tales of the Abyss were cousins that were engaged and it was a semi-major plot point.

Of course, it's later revealed that they're not related but them and their parents didn't know that until halfway in the game.

I guess Japan just doesn't care about cousin incest. Luke and Natalia in Tales of the Abyss were cousins that were engaged and it was a semi-major plot point.

Of course, it's later revealed that they're not related but them and their parents didn't know that until halfway in the game.

Blood Siblings are legal in Japan.

Your point with cousin incest in a tales game is kind of a weaker analogy compared to what I just posted.

Blood Siblings are legal in Japan.

I'm pretty sure that's not right. Direct siblings are collateral relatives in the second degree of kinship, and would thus be forbidden from marrying each other in Japan.

According to the internet, there is no specific law against incestual activities in Japan (though, culturally and socially

it's quite frowned upon). So, it's legal as long as the two persons involved are consenting adults (and therefore not

guilty of statutory rape).

Onestep, you are referring to marriage laws, and you are correct in that it would indeed be illegal for them to marry.

EDIT: Ninja'd again...

Edited by Sky Soldier