If you could rule/serve any country in Fire Emblem what would it be?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say anything about back-talking...

How exactly would Geoffrey have, ah, what were your exact words, "not allowed" Elincia to do something? Physically restrained her? That would have gone over rather worse.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

How exactly would Geoffrey have, ah, what were your exact words, "not allowed" Elincia to do something? Physically restrained her? That would have gone over rather worse.

drastic times call for drastic measures...sometimes...

Anyhow, wasn't Geoffrey pretty freaking pissed that she went ahead and did it? In his mostly polite way, I mean.

Not really. He only got red in the face when Valtome's guys began to advance. He tells Ike simply that it was hard for him to let Elincia do that but that it was also a pretty good diplomacy move. *shrug*

Keep trying to convince her otherwise, but in a polite way?

You know, I agree. I'm done with this silly conversation. xP

Anyway, though I'd choose to serve Crimea first, I wouldn't mind serving Goldoa either. Being a dragon laguz would be awesome. :D

I know i would never serve in Daein if Micaiah was queen. Sothe being her consort? Aww hell naw! Id be so damn worried about the nation's treasury, id hire someone to take copies of all of the countings of coin! Sticky Fingers Sothe Ruins The Realm! :P:

If Soren was the king...that would be a different story!

I'd like to serve under Grandbell, even if it iss during the ingame second generation. And rule Agustria, for some reason I like that country.

I'd serve Ostia, because I love the people from it, and it would be so fun to meet them all! :D

My other choice would be to serve Rausten, just because L'Arachel's so funny, I think it would be fun to have her as a princess! XD

Hatari, nuff said.

If I rule it, Nailah would be my waifu.

You'd have to be insanely buff or insanely dainty.

Either way too bad since Nailah's already with Rafiel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bump before one month since last reply/Page 2 ~

I would definitely serve Etruria (they are strong - also, fighting under or being a general alongside Klein and specially Percival mmmmm), Akaneia (Wolfguard <3), Rausten (I can't imagine a life more entertaining than the life of a L'Arachel minion), or the unified Bird Laguz country (they are all cool). If I were to rule a country it would be Grandbell (no greedy backstabbing bitches like Leptor and Langobalt on my watch).

I would definitely go live in a house in the wood just like Cormag, occasionally gets out to do some smexy things with Tana and then go back to my house in the wood in FE8.

I would serve Stefan and his bros in FE10.

In FE7 : I'd serve lady Lyndis( I don't remember her country but I do remember her legs)

FE5 : Freege.

FE4 : Velthomer.

If I had only one choice :

That'd be Freege.

• 4 weeks later...

Every member of this forum should hope to serve the most peaceful country possible, because we would all die horrible deaths if we were ever so unfortunate to find ourselves fighting in any FE based war.

Maybe we could each run a bread stand in every city located within a country. If we compiled our members and formed some kind of bread stand syndicate we may just survive and make some money by holding a monopoly on bread within the country. We'd be doing our part!

Every member of this forum should hope to serve the most peaceful country possible, because we would all die horrible deaths if we were ever so unfortunate to find ourselves fighting in any FE based war.

You underestimate my cowardice.