[FE9] Draft Number 16

Zanarkin

You guys checked to make sure the teams are the ones you picked? It was so fast at certain times yesterday i may have screwed something up.

Edit: I feel i should have said something yesterday, be aware that i'm implementing Redfox's idea of having Nasir be a joint character to draft with Ena, and the BK's fight Turn count will not count. Also, Titania can use BEXP, i added somehing i thought was reasonable to the BEXP table for her.

Edited by SlayerX

I can confirm mine is the correct team, yes. Btw, Ive had an idea for a while and that is that unpromoted units can be given 100 EXP worth of BEXP and promoted units only get 50.

I can confirm mine is the correct team, yes. Btw, Ive had an idea for a while and that is that unpromoted units can be given 100 EXP worth of BEXP and promoted units only get 50.

Its almost the beginning of this thing and that would have likely affected the outcomes of the team. Unless all the other 3 players want it, its not going to happen.

Its almost the beginning of this thing and that would have likely affected the outcomes of the team. Unless all the other 3 players want it, its not going to happen.

I dont think it would affect the teams...but ok, if you say so.

I started my draft seeing as the early chapters have no one else i can pick.

Prologue 4/4

Usual stuff everyone does

Chapter 1 3/7

Titania gets the steel sword and seraph robe. Ike attacks the north fighter, bunch of other people attack ike, Titania clears some space as well. Turn two tits got seraph while Ike got into seize range.

Chapter 2 5/12

Ike attacks the fighter, he dodges some of the attacks in EP. He moves south and takes on to like 4 people. He dodges many attacks but also takes some hits. Titania comes kills the bandit and moves towards the boss. She obliterates everything there. Turn 5 she kills a fighter in a healing thicket. Ike finishes off everyone.

Chapter 3 4/16

Titania charges foward. Ike does as well Shinon works as a meat shield. It could have been a 3 turn but since acquirable weapons by killing an enemy don't appear red on the window i didn't get it and missed out on the 3 turner. :/

Chapter 4 3/19

Titania gets rid of everything basically. Shinon got rid of an archer that was in Titania's way on turn 2 so she could attack the boss. Turn 3 she kills him.

Chapter 5 6/25

Titania takes on the western exit while everyone else remains out of enemy range. Then Titania takes care of the Southern exit and blocks with Shinon. Meanwhile Ike heads to the western exit and does stuff there. Titania got rid of the boss on turn 5.

That means PKL and I share Brom... To be honest i was kinda hoping for the dragons :/ oh well, Brom will do a nice job of attracting flies. In other news, chapter 6 is a pain.

Edited by SlayerX

• 4 months later...

Time to get some FE9 done!

Prologue: 4/4

Chapter1: 3/7

Chapter2: 4/11

Chapter3: 3/14

Chapter4: 2/16

Chapter5: 6/22

Chapter6: 5/27

These are all standard clears, but feel free to ask if you want to I guess.

Chapter7: 7/34 <- Tits goes left while Ike and Mia work on the right side.

Chapter8: 8/41

Chapter9: 5/46 <- Tits ferries Ike and takes her down

Chapter10: 5/51 <- Tits ferries Ike

Chapter11: 5/57 <- Tits gets Smited and dashes forth to the goal with TRES GUSTO. Ike gets Draco. Mordy gets Zihark for his sword.

Chapter12: 8/65 <- Kill the ravens as they board the ship.

Chapter13: 10/75 <- Had no method of ending it faster.

Chapter14: 2/77 <- Didn't get Makalov (cause I missed Marcia), so sent Tits, Mia and Mordy over to the boss while Ike gets Laguz Lance

Chapter15: 8/85 - Mordecai smited Titania all the way to Maurim. Would've been faster if Mia killing him wasn't a total gamble.

Chapter16: 6/91 <- Tits ferries Ike and gets smited by Mordy

Edited by Lucina

• 4 weeks later...

Jill, Astrid, Tormod, Gatrie, Volke, Ranulf, Rolf, Brom.

Prologue 4/4

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chapter 1 3/7

More Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chapter 2 4/11

I hate this chapter.

Chapter 3 3/14

Goodbye Marcia ;/

Chapter 4 2/16

Standard shit

Chapter 5 6/22

Ok

Chapter 6 5/27

Ok

Chapter 7 7/34

Gatrie was a big help. Ward get.

Chapter 8 8/42

Defend ;/

Chapter 9 4/46

Titania rushes. NPC Mordy and Lethe helped lulz.

Chapter 10 4/50

Cant really 3 turn without Mordy ;/. Also, Volke get.

Chapter 11 5/55

Hi Jill. Tits rush, nothing fancy.

Chapter 12 7/62

Jill arrives and kills the last raven on the left. \o/

Chapter 13 7/69

Open chests. Astrid get. Feed her kills and make the ravens flee. Stuffed everything on Jill.

Chapter 14 3/72

Laguz Lance get. Jill promoted.

Chapter 15 2/74

Boots get. Jill KO'd Muarim with Laguz Lance.

Chapter 16 5/79

Full Guard get. Boots went on Jill. Tormod got BEXP'd and sealed and started spamming heal as much as possible.

Rolf served as the damage taker every turn so he could keep healing.

Chapter 17-1 2/81

Tormod got to heal once. The rest was Jill Astrid and Tits stomp.

Chapter 17-2 3/84

Jill goes for the Arrive tile while the others battle random enemies to get hurt and get exp.

Tormod got to heal a bunch \o/

Chapter 17-3 10/94

Tormod spammed Heal then Mend as much as possible. And also got a few kills of his own.

Chapter 17-4 2/96

Adept get. Jill killed Oliver, standard stuff.

Chapter 18 6/102

Jill Astrid and Titania rush for the ravens. Tormod Mends shiz some more. Wrath get with Volke.

Chapter 19 2/104

Jill goes up and kills the boss. Tormod got to use 2 Barriers. Also Volke promotes YES

Chapter 20 2/106

Tormod meteor'd Shiharam and Jill arrived. Got the Rescue and Smite.

Chapter 21 6/112

Tormod got to spam Ward a lot this chapter so im happy. Jill rescues ike and goes to the throne.

Volke got the energy Drop in time.

Chapter 22 1/113

Tormod Meteors. Rolf obtains Bolting with Longbow.

Chapter 23 4/117

Ranulf get. Jill flies and drops Ike in boss area then kills Petrine. Tormod FINALLY hit Rescue.

Chapter 24 3/120

Tormod Rescues. Jill flies to the arrive tile. Titania and Astrid got Savior.

Chapter 25 3/123

Jill goes UP. Tormod helped a lot too.

Chapter 26 3/126

Smite with Ranulf, Rescue with Tormod, vigor after Jill rescues Ike. Jill goes directly to the throne and gets

some bolting assistance from Tormod just in time.

Chapter 27-1 3/129

Resolve get. Rescue shenanigans and also had to use Bolting.

Chapter 27-2 1/130

Fled like a coward ;/

Chapter 28 3/133

Jill flies with Resolve Wrath Ike in tow. He proceeds to annihilate everything after he got dropped.

Endgame 2/135

Standard 2 turn thingy.

Unit Analysis

Jill- this girl is sooo good. Axes once she promotes, flies, shes got everything except the res I guess.

Astrid- Astrid had good combat and all, but she was kinda redundant aside from Ch18 because jill is already amaze and all I needed.

Tormod- worth the 3rd pick. Earlypromo'd him so he could start spamming staves like crazy. Didnt hit Rescue by C21 which made me kinda sad but oh well, still amazing.

Gatrie- I ignored him all game after he rejoined in C13 ;/. Poor Gatrie. Helped a lot in C7 I guess, but not sure if worth 4th pick.

Volke- no need for Chest Key grabbing 10/10. Except not really, his combat sucked and I couldve gotten away without his thieving imo.

Ranulf- Lategame SMITER. Actually helped a lot.

Rolf- Served as Tormod's heal practice. That alone deserves a 5/10 (actually he was pretty useless)

Brom- 0/10