FEditor Animations V2

fuzz94

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for fixing the link dude.

I'll edit it into the OP, but I'll share some criticism. The animation is really.... jumpy. It dosent flow really, you may want to consider adding more frames for motion and some motion blurs, and of course working on timing.

Thanks for the feedback, I always intended to work on it some more to clean up the animation. Though, to be honest, it has always been somewhat of a side project for me. I'm nearing the end of the work needed on my main project; perhaps I'll turn my eye back to this when I finish.

Either way, keep up the great work. This sort of thread is just what the hacking community needs =)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's that Female Assassin that everybody totally wanted

http://www.mediafire...9lr67bks8i4mm1y

video

Credit to Riku for Original Standing Frame and like 50% of the other frames

Dunno how to make that video thing pop up

If you're going to use it please give credit

no permission needed. btw someone want to help me with the generic palette lol

I know it's late but is there any unarmed frames you got or not really?

Hey, I'm working on an FE8 hack, and I've got a few of the spell anims working (Meteor & Starlight) but I haven't yet been able to get any classes to work (Although I've only tried Black Knight). Is it because I'm using FE8, or is it because there's something special about BK, or am I just missing something obvious here?

All that went wrong was that the when I tried to get it to work, I just get a map animation. How can I make sure it's pointed right? I'm not exactly good at al this stuff, so any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I've tried some stuff, and my problem seems to be getting it to work with all swords. I have the same problem with the King animation. I put them into the Custom Battle Animation Editor Module, and I get a map animation if I assign them (or anything, for that matter) to all swords, but when trying to get it on specific swords (I tried with steel) the animations worked fine.

EDIT 2: Okay, now I feel stupid. I was only estin with Iron swords... as it turns out, the problem was actually that it was working with every sword EXCEPT Iron when I told it to do all swords. So I made it specifically do the animation for Iron swords and it works fine now. Thanks for all the help, and sorry for wasting people's time!

Edited by M'Goltan

Woooooo Axe Cavalier (hilarious timing as I just saw Prime Fusion's topic on pony colour xD).

AxeCavalier_zpscaa87662.png

(crazy looking for funzies)

AxeAxe_zpsf874a461.png

No Permission needed.

Credit: eCut and Kitty of Time

Description: FE GBA Axe Cavalier.

Download

I'll edit it in the OP too~

Edited by eCut

Mine and his are in no way affiliated so there will be two axe cavaliers to choose from once he completes his.

Thanks for this eCut~

A few people have asked me for one so this will come in handy. And pfft prime is too lazy to finish his anyway.

Also I love you're mod powers for being able to just edit it into the OP yourself

Ah, I see. I was not aware of that, so thanks for clearing that up.

No problemo!

Thanks for this eCut~

Also I love you're mod powers for being able to just edit it into the OP yourself

You're welcome. :)

And anytime! Figured I'd save you the trouble since I can~

So thoughtful

Make/share more useful animations plz?

I know Prime was having trouble with the throwing frame, so I guess you made one that looked pretty?

I went with the normal handaxe-over-shoulder for it ( http://puu.sh/1IHhf ). :)

And I do have a couple of others to submit, though I can't do it right now. :P

Edited by eCut

Woooooo Axe Cavalier

iasdgvljksdjflkdflkjsdlksdlnkds

Not amused

Important question though: Do the palette indices match the sword and lance animations? I'd hate to have to make a separate palette.

That handaxe is ridiculous

I honestly don't know! That sounds like it has something to do with scripting, which Kitty of Time did, and I don't know what scripting entails so... I'll ask him. :P

I only made the sprites. xD He did the hard work.

Unless I am looking too far into what you're asking. o 3o

Actually it has everything to do with spriting and nothing to do with scripting. By indices I meant are the colors arranged so that Sain or Kent's palette would show up just fine and not look messed up (Like when you take a fighter and reclass to merc for fun). Colors are indexed in a certain order which is why palettes don't always work on one class or another.

Edit: Ninja but oh well.

Edited by Primefusion