FEditor Animations V2

fuzz94

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......Fuzzy...wuzzy? Umm ok then?...

There are a bunch of animation in the cafe that aren't here like the ephraim edit and the mageknight fix to name a few so maybe add those too?

Pretty cool that random people are stepping up to manage these resources. I have no idea who you are. If the first post is anything to go by, Arch hasn't even been managing these in a while.

Now if only the other Fire Emblem hacking resources were so well taken care of...anyone wanna take care of the Nightmare modu-AHAHAHA couldn't say that sentence seriously.

Edited by Aleph

Arch never had anything to do with this thread lol.

The reason this is so much more organized is because people are constantly making new animations and making them open sources.

I'm talking about on this site. I won't lie it gets to be a pain in the ass some times just because I don't feel like inserting animations to get screen shots, so I'd understand why he would have left it for someone else to do

*Update* Another dump of things.

Palette Fixes from Kitty of Time including the following classes:

General

Great Knight

Mercenary

Pirate

On top of that, the Jacket Myrmidon animation Jubby and I made a while back has been updated to flow smoother. All new things in the OP

I edited KoT and eCut's axe cavalier into a female one, I just put Amelia's head on. Here is the sheet:

post-3498-0-74660700-1385918953_thumb.png

Enjoy

I haven't done it for the hand axe animation though :/

Edited by Koopa

A. Did you get their permission to edit it? Yes there is no permission needed to use it, but you do need permissions to edit.

B. This thread is for full animation packages, not sprite sheets. If you have the proper permission and want to submit this you have to frame it and make it an animation in FEditor.

A. Did you get their permission to edit it? Yes there is no permission needed to use it, but you do need permissions to edit.

B. This thread is for full animation packages, not sprite sheets. If you have the proper permission and want to submit this you have to frame it and make it an animation in FEditor.

Oh whoops! :O

I didn't realise that you had to ask for permission to edit if no permission was needed to use it.

Ok I really messed up on that one too...I'm so stupid

Ok then, eCut/KoT, am I allowed to edit your axe cavalier please if you give me your version of the sheet? If I can then I'll frame it and make it into an animation.

That's also not ecut and KoT's sheet :P

And f cavalier is different in the body and stuff too according to FE8

If its not eCut/KoT's sheet who's is it then? :S

My bad again, I didn't know the bodies were different.

Ok guys, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any problems :(

I'll make sure to be careful next time. :P

My mistake I should have clarified on that hahaha

No harm done, but always make sure you've got permission to make edits to anything, and if you are submitting, it has to be framed and scripted.