Video

Download

- Shaver from FE12

Video

Download

- Thunder from FE11/12

Video

Download

I'm working on Thoron from FE11/12 and the Dark spells from FE8, when I finish them I'll put the here.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Ishtar is really cool! *^* the legs are a bit strange though

And... holy cow, those spell animations. Nice stuff. Thanks for sharing, Mikey!

If you have enough time, could you rip Forblaze for us poor FE8 users? XD

Edited by Alfred Kamon

That Ishtar is really cool! *^* the legs are a bit strange though

Thanks! yeah I know

If you have enough time, could you rip Forblaze for us poor FE8 users? XD

There are sheets of it on the internet you just have to frame it and script it

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sorry for not explaining

If it inserts

model potableclassanimation init

exception

pca stream error in file constructor

failed to read frame data file

An error display cannot come out and insert.

Edited by Trueblade1990

Finally got around to making this semi-publishable. It featured in last year's FEE3. Since then I've made minor tweaks, but for the most part have just been lazy/figured I'd make it nicer with time (which really isn't happening at this rate).

ZWhsSj9.png

[spoiler=240x160 gif, because I was too lazy to correct the color order in the gif, and alternate passable colour schemes]

iTL4KZI.gif

I9Zp98E.png

No permission necessary, this and the gif are open source (just give credit). I only ask that when you put it in game, try experimenting with the pallette, don't want them all looking the same. Also, give them the ability to traverse thickets. Most palettes might be a bit weird because I used portrait colours when creating it. If you have any critique, direct it to my spriting topic. This was inspired by rangers and woodland archers the like that appear in a lot of fantasy media, intended to be tier 1, though I have no idea when I'll be making tier 2.

Class role type description: Cloaked bowmen who loose arrows from the shadows

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wk62poray6743dg/nbi8loS8cy

Edited by deranger

I have some Spell Animations here:

I'm working on Thoron from FE11/12 and the Dark spells from FE8, when I finish them I'll put the here.

Just wanted to report that Starlight and Swarm appear to have broken sound effects when inserted. Swarm breaks after the first sound effect, while Starlight doesn't appear to call the included .wav file at all. The actual image animations are awesome for all five of these, it's just those two that appear to have issues of some kind that you may want to look into.

Very much looking forward to you finishing the FE8's dark spells because we're planning to make use of them too.

The WAV won't magically play just because it's in the folder, it has to be manually inserted into the game and then called separately in the script

As for Swarm, I'm pretty sure there aren't sfx in the script except for one at the end so you have to add your own sound effects into the script

Alright, I'll look into adding some. I just thought they were "plug-and-play" like the others were.

they could be if more people contributed to FEditor's source code instead of letting all that open sourcery go to waste

• 1 month later...