FEditor Animations V2

fuzz94

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because lots I people will want to use it :p

I'll edit it into the op/get some screen shots in a bit

actually there's a vid one minute :P And i mean cause I didn't even have any part in making it other than offering advice on SFX, lol.

actually there's a vid one minute :P And i mean cause I didn't even have any part in making it other than offering advice on SFX, lol.

Oh i see what you mean. Well none the less its here. And I always get a screen shot, even if there is a vid

@Light Arrow, Please don't make up stuff, thanks

Alright well I dont know these things, so i just make descriptions. Sorry if it didnt fit your description.

And there really is no reason to be so hostile about it.

Edited by fuzz94

Please don't make up stuff, thanks

As a sarcastic asshole myself, I felt like this was used as a snarky remark (not calling you an asshole). And considering he is always so impatient with and annoyed by me, i take this as hostile.

Edited by fuzz94

Maybe he was and im just being an ass about it or maybe im right. He has shown a general dislike for me (and i really don't know why) so Im taking it negatively.

EDIT: I strikethroughed everything because In hindsight I over reacted (even though i doubt you've seen this yet) Just stressin IRL and then took it out on you, sorry Blazer.

Edited by fuzz94

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I posted a link for my Custom Animation on Dr.Sholes' original thread, but it seems that the link died some time ago. =(

Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused anyone who wanted to download the animation, but I thank you for your interest and your patience.

My new link: http://www.mediafire...65034xc3i5oieyl (Sword Berserker v2)

The old screenshot and video should still be accurate enough.

Edited by AssassinLeila

Thanks for fixing the link dude.

I'll edit it into the OP, but I'll share some criticism. The animation is really.... jumpy. It dosent flow really, you may want to consider adding more frames for motion and some motion blurs, and of course working on timing.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's that Female Assassin that everybody totally wanted

http://www.mediafire...9lr67bks8i4mm1y

video

Credit to Riku for Original Standing Frame and like 50% of the other frames

Dunno how to make that video thing pop up

If you're going to use it please give credit

no permission needed. btw someone want to help me with the generic palette lol

Edited by Moocavo

Here's that Female Assassin that everybody totally wanted

http://www.mediafire...9lr67bks8i4mm1y

video

Credit to Riku for Original Standing Frame and like 50% of the other frames

Dunno how to make that video thing pop up

If you're going to use it please give credit

no permission needed. btw someone want to help me with the generic palette lol

Magic sword is wrong. And does silencer work? I heard that changing the Assassin sprite was glitchy or something because of silencer (though I could be wrong).

Edited by eCut

I'd consider using it if you fixed that magic sword... And yeah itwould be nice if you could demonstrate that Silencer properly works, since that's probably the hardest part of the anim. :P

.. Actually quite good, congrats.

The hair could move a little more because it's really static like now, and the magic sword animation is like... umh... "Itadakimasu!!" if you get what I mean...

But overall, great job. .

Edited by Heartwhisperer

So I got permission to share some more stuff. MK404's FE10 style Fighter and The Blind Archer's Armor Knights, Generals and Hawkzerker have been added to the OP. Enjoy :)

I have no idea how make the silencer animation play O.o

Unless someone has some docs on that.

But yea I probably should do the magic sword animation correctly. I'm just really lazy....

Yea the hair.... just so lazy haha

I'll update...later

Edited by Moocavo

But you know how when an assassin activates lethality, the animation is different. I don't know if that's hard coded or something but if it isn't, then i might be able to do something about it. Because as of right now, I didn't make any lethality frames and when it does get activated, it looks like a normal critical.

not sure if that made sense

• 2 weeks later...