Pokemon Emerald Pick My Pokemon (PMP)

Konnor97

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do I do about the Battle Frontier?

• Complete each Facility once.
    • Get one Silver Medal/Stamp/Symbol.
    • Get all 5 Silver Medals/Stamps/Symbols.
    • Get one Gold Medal/Stamp/Symbol.
    • Don't do it.

Woo, Emerald, it's cool, and I already have two other Emerald runs going on, so let's make it 3.

Notes:

1: My starter will be/has been chosen by people in IP Chat.

2: Only Pokemon pre-national dex and main story.

3: The Pokemon will be fully evolved (or as it's stage if it doesn't have any evolutionary stages). You can still say things like, 'Numel', but I will count it as Camperupt.

4: No legendaries.

5: You may only nominate one Pokemon per member.

6: Nicknames are optional.

7: I may or may not have two backup Pokemon to tag along with my starter until I get my first two non-starter Pokemon. If I decide to have them, they'll be Tailow and Poocheyena. If you want me to have them anyway, you can vote for them.

8: Since I know the game saves this time, I will be tackling the after game for sure, but I'll make a poll on how I do it.

9: Special Case: If someone picks a member of one of the Wurmple lines, I'll catch a Wurmple, but I won't keep on trying to get Wurmples that evolve into Silcoon/Cascoon. So if you want to vote for Beautifly/Dustox, say Wurmple.

10: I will make a poll if I get more submissions than spots remaining while I'm replying to the first 3 pokemon picks. So if you want poll-time like what happened with Silver, try and get a good amount of votes fast, and before I reply to the first 3 pokemon picks not including the starter.

Team (Listed by final evo.)

1: Sceptile

2: Delcatty

3: Lanturn

4: Skarmory

5: Salamence

6: Ninetails

Edited by Konnor97

Salamence

Oh boy, this will be tough to train. Especially since I get it after the 8th gym at around level 30. It probably won't be a Salamence by the League, but by the end of the entire run it will be a Salamence.

Oh, and I'll make an exception. In like 5-15 minutes when I come back, if there is more than one nomination for a team member, I'll make a poll.

Edited by Konnor97

That is true, but I could reply to it before the GC's pick appeared, and there was no other nominations right away at that time, I'm not going to count it, even though Gardevoir would help a lot. The only way it would have a chance is if I made a poll that asked if I just use Ninetails or make a poll between Ninetails and Gardevoir, and the second option was chosen, and Gardevoir won that poll.

Double post.

I am going to put up a poll that shall be there until I finish the main game. It will be about what I do when aftergame comes, but its focus will be on a certain special area.

Triple Post.

Progress Update the 1st.

I have beat Wattson. Roxanne was easy, Rival Fight 2 was easy, Brawly was a bit of a jerk, Rival Fight 3 was pretty easy, and Wattson was a big jerk. Once I got to Route116, I caught Skitty and the only backup pokemon I will use in this run, which was a Tailow because otherwise Brawly and RF3 would destroy me. Treecko soloed Roxanne's gym. Skitty soloed RF2. Tailow pretty much soloed Brawly, but Skitty defeated Makuhita. Everybody helped on RF3. Grovyle beat Voltorb, Skitty beat Electrike and Magneton, and it did some damage against Manetric, and so Grovyle finished it. My team is Shanaynay (Grovyle), which is level 25 with Lax nature, has stats of 60 41 38 53 36 59, and with moves of Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Screech. Spuppy (Skitty) is level 24 with Calm nature, has stats of 64 24 28 27 29 37, and with moves of Doubleslap, Attract, Assist, and Sing. I also have the Tailow and a random Poocheyena, but Tailow is pretty much retired and Poocheyena is my Rock Smash slave. Oh, and I removed one of the poll options because I realized it is kinda dumb.