CT075: Aere > Unvote > scorri > Unvote

Strider: Delirium > Unvote > CT075

Iris: Strider > CT075 > Unvote > Helios > Rapier

Shinori: Iris > Helios

Rapier: Shinori > Elieson > ForcedUnvote

scorri: CT075 > Unvote > Shinori > Unvote

Delirium: Elieson > ForcedUnvote > Helios > Unvote

eclipse: Helios > Rapier

(now with the unused music from the game!)

“I think that Rapier is one of them. Come on, look at him!”

“I don’t know about that. I don’t think he is.”

“Oh come on! It’s obvious!”

Discussions during the day included many accusations, but people couldn’t really make up their minds. In the end, most of you thought that Rapier was one of the dissenters.

“Well, well.” Tiara began. “Do you have anything to say, Rine? Before I shoot you down?” Tiara began loading for gun for the kill.

“I’m not it. I don’t even know how you people thought it could be me.” Rine took his katana out of its sheath. “I’m not going down without a fight.”

The moment Rine finished talking, Tiara immediately shot her gun. Rine attempted to block the bullet with his katana, but his reaction wasn’t quick enough, which found the bullet lodged deep inside his head.

Rine’s dead body dropped to the ground, with the katana falling out of his hand onto the stone pavement next to him. His body made a light thud as it hit the stone; and a small amount of blood spurted out from his head onto the pavement.

Rapier has been lynched! He was:

Dear Rapier,

tumblr_m8kmvzg8sB1r0rkb3.png

You are Rine, the Ronin. Your proficiency lies in using katanas, and changing stances to further enhance your fighting capability. One of the hidden classes, you come at around halfway through the game. By that point, you’re just a very fragile front line fighter, which very much limits your use.

In your spare time, you create string structures. Why, not even you know. But it’s fun.

Three times during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X – Using Sight on USER. You will go into a trance, and will receive USER’s full Role PM the following night. You may still talk during the day. You can only look for one Role PM at a time.

If you are not looking for a Role PM, you stay in your Mikiri stance, which allows you to redirect all abilities targeting you, not including kills. Because you have not honed the stance, you will randomly redirect the abilities that target you.

You are aligned with The Guild. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Tiara shakes her head and sighs. “You people… ugh. This does not bode well.” Tiara falls silent for a bit.

“Go home. Prepare for tomorrow. That is all.” She says.

Everyone that is still alive start to walk back to their houses. Tiara remains standing in the Plaza until everyone is gone. She falls to the ground on her knees and sobs.

Why? He was a good man… She thought to herself.

Tiara walks to the Labyrinth to blow off some steam. She had lost a dear friend today…

Night 1 begins now. Actions need to be in by 0230 GMT 8/17. No talking in the thread during the night.

Edited by Manix

There is a chill in the air tonight… as everyone was minding their own business, a hooded figure stalked around the town. The hooded figure looked like they were after something… or someone.

Tiara had just returned from the Labyrinth, only to see the hooded figure stalking around. Something didn’t feel right to her. So, she carefully and sneakily followed the figure.

The figure kept walking through the neighborhood, looking for something. It took some time, but they found their target. The figure draws a katana, and slices down a door.

Tiara moved closer, to hear what was going on.

“Konbu. I finally found you.” The figure said. Another chill went through the air.

“What do you want?” Konbu asked.

“Oh, nothing much. You’re too dangerous to be kept alive. You know far too much, and I’m going to have to kill you.” The figure responded.

A high pitched scream wailed out just after that. The figure left the house, and disappeared into the night. Tiara rushed into the house once it was clear; and found Konbu’s body sliced in two and completely frozen over. What… oh god. They’re stronger than I thought… Tiara thought to herself. This… is too much to bear. How many more of my friends do I have to lose just to get justice? It’s not fair… Tiara sobbed.

eclipse has been sliced in two and has died. She was:

Dear eclipse,

tumblr_m8kkulSW9v1r0rkb3.png

You are Konbu, the Hexer. Adept at debilitating enemies with curses, you bring a unique utility to a team. However, being an unlockable class, you come far too late, and hence underleveled, to be much use.

You play around with the town’s animals in your spare time. You love all of them.

(Warning: Watch your step when choosing actions, because they are quite likely to backfire.)

Twice during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X – Cast Relapse on USER. You will cast the Relapse curse on USER, which will make USER forget about the action they just performed. USER will be required to wait one additional phase before using the ability they just used, if they did. This also includes the mafia kill, that is, if you target the person taking the mafia kill, they may not take it the following night.

Twice during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Cast Fraility on USER. USER will be weakened by the curse, requiring one less vote to lynch them during the day (lynched at L-1). However, if they do not amass the required votes for their lynch, and they have majority, there will be no lynch that day. This ability will not take effect in LYLO or variants.

You are aligned with The Guild. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

After spending some time cleaning up Konbu’s house, Tiara started walking back to the centre of the Plaza. As she was walking there, she saw a faint, glowing green light. She hesitated before continuing to walk there. As she arrived, a miracle was right before her eyes. Rine was standing there, brought back to life. She ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

“I thought… I had lost you forever.” Tiara began to cry into his shoulder.

“Well, when I came to, there was a person… I couldn’t make out who it was. Whoever it was, they brought me back.” Rine responded.

They stood there for a while in silence, before eventually returning to their houses for the night.

Rapier has been revived and is back playing the game!

It is now Day Two. Phase ends in 69 and a half hours (getting back to the original time), at midnight GMT, 8/20.

Night results and flavour are going out.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch outright. 3 votes are required to lynch someone.

So let's see, Scorri and cam not voting, along with core/Rapier, that was completely stupid. Rapier hadn't claimed but it's okay let's lynch him anyway instead of Helios, who by the way wasn't voting Rapier, did no one find this weird at all? He wasn't trying to lynch the largest wagon that was really the only person he could have realistically gotten lynched besides himself.

I wonder if scum knew Rapier would flip town and were amongst the people not voting him so as to not get shit for voting cop lynch. Seriously. I have so much stuff I want to say about that but whatever.

##Vote: Scorri

This is scum, unvoted me and never put another vote back up, didn't she say she was going to get another vote back up by the way? Seriously refer to posts #227, #228, and #229 for reference where she said she would get another vote and more opinions up. Ended the phase with a no vote while mentioning how we 'could' always swap to Helios without really making any effort to do so or even put a vote up. Helios is most likely scum as well but we can deal with him later.

Scorri please explain to me why you had a no vote last phase when you specifically said you would have a vote at phase end.

Cam the same goes to you. I want explanations from both of you.

Also don't like Core's waffling which ended up turning into a no vote at the phase end.

And damn it eclipse died. =|

My vote narrowly missed the deadline. I had the intention of voting and my lack of voting didn't change anything so I think that its null.

I unvoted Helios because I didn't want a tie.

And I'm back from the dead. Yay.

I still have to ISO more and get more reads, but Helios' vote on me was too opportunistic imo. He didn't state why he found me scummy, but he said I was scummy. I also don't remember him voting me (at least on that post), so I suspect he is Mafia who didn't want to vote me and look worse.

##Vote: Helios

My vote narrowly missed the deadline. I had the intention of voting and my lack of voting didn't change anything so I think that its null.

I unvoted Helios because I didn't want a tie.

Did you find me scummier than Helios?

Would you vote him this time, if you're still suspicious of him?

I thought you were both scummy, and your lack of a claim when it was vital made me think that maybe you were scum without a fakeclaim.

Anyways, I need to reassess a few people before I make a vote.

fuck namekills.

##Vote: Helios

Should have done this yesterday.

Also don't like Core's waffling which ended up turning into a no vote at the phase end.

Core voted for Rapier just after Manix ended phase, so I want to think that he's not scum since why would scum hammer town? Unless reverse-psychology, but yeah.

Also, for your other point, I think scorri looks way worse than Cam, but would like explanation.

I thought you were both scummy, and your lack of a claim when it was vital made me think that maybe you were scum without a fakeclaim.

Anyways, I need to reassess a few people before I make a vote.

Didn't you read Manix's post, on which he said I wasn't on the topic for the last 15 minutes, and thus I couldn't answer/roleclaim?

Your post:

Oh just curious. I'm gonna go with

##Vote: Rapier

He had an opportunity to claim and he didn't, so I'm assuming he doesn't have a fakeclaim or something.

Your reason to vote me was a refuge on ignorance to Manix's post. Sorry, but I don't have any other term for that. This is scummy imo.

... Okay, I should go sleep before I keep saying any more weird things without thinking this through. >:

Rapier, when you wake up, reads.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Helios

Don't find Rapier that scummy

Also, I didn't like Paperblade's vote here, esp. if Helios flips scum, since it makes me think he's avoiding wagon that would turn out town. It's kind of opportunistic, and he really didn't do anything other than that with regards to the time near phase end. The only thing that makes me question that is his really solid play on Day 1.

The "opportunity to claim" I was referring to was your last post of the day, before deadline. I assumed you knew you had the most votes and there was little time left so I thought you would've claimed in that post.

eclipse died what a surprise. On the other hand we got rapier back and his role is preeetty good, so that's a bonus to the downer of yesterday's lynch.

##Vote: Helios (L-2). This is definitely not that hard.

Okay so heads up. I'm off to bed now, I have to be up in 4 hours for a very long day tomorrow. I won't really be able to talk here until probably at least 3 pm central or something like that. I might come back for a bit of reading and maybe one post at about 12 but don't expect it.

I expect Scorri and Cam to answer my questions tomorrow.

Hi I'm here. Yes, I'm aware I said I would have a vote on by phase end. But, at phase end, if you go read back, there was mass confusion as to who we were going to lynch. So, I actually had a page open where I had a vote ready to place in case someone tied up the votes. But, I didn't want to place the vote until we had a lynch target settled. And yes, I get the fact that it still seems scummy that I wouldn't place a vote, but consider this. If I was scum, I'd be aware that not placing a vote would look super scummy. I'd also be aware of the fact that most people were ok with a Rapier lynch so that when he flipped town as he did I wouldn't be the only one to look bad. The reason I didn't put a vote down was because I was ok with either a Helios or a Rapier lynch and people weren't sold.

That being said, both Helios (for that D1 play...) and Core are looking really bad to me right now. Honestly, I find the fact that Core put down a vote at the last minute like that far more suspicious than people who weren't voting. That plus general lack of reads yesterday/being willing to go after his convictions and just something feeling off about his posts make me think he's scummy.

I feel like Helios has enough votes on him right now, and don't see a need to waste a day phase where we as town has a chance to talk and interact by rushing a lynch so

##Vote: Delirium