Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look 12 player game, 9 playable classes(Right?), most likely 9 town and 3 scum, scum have 3 safe claims which would be playable classes and most likely have the same flavor as those classes have town side and possibly a hint at their abilities.

Therefore it probably isn't safe to claim your characters for future reference.

One of iris/cam is definite scum though most likely.

Yeah, I feel like that wouldn't be a good idea, plus it'd give scum major hints as to what people's roles are. Anyways, thoughts on this lynch? I think Cam or Iris should be the lynch. Between the two, Cam's been more suspicious, but Iris has been kinda forgettable so far this game so... I dunno.

Ok. Phase end in four hours, basically no one is around, so we're not getting anything from discussion, I'm going to vote Cam, putting him at L-1, because a) I find him suspicious, b) his play has been bad, c) it seems weird that his and Iris's roles are the same ability, and d) general consensus seems to be that Cam should be the lynch target today.

Rapier: If Cam flips town, consider inspecting Iris tonight.

I feel like Iris has been having posts with more substance, contributing more, and just in general playing better.

Also *ugh* people need to post more. There are far too many people who I just have no read on due to them barely posting. I'll be really annoyed if scum manage to just slip under our noses because we have a bunch of people who are acting scummier than the inactives.

Plus Iris has no votes for her, and I doubt the votes are going to switch in <4 hours. If you notice, I did say that part of why I'm voting for Cam is because general consensus is that Cam should be lynched. I don't want to have to deal with another frenzy at the end "who are we going to lynch" deal.

Why do you find Helios scummier than Cam after all the shenanigans with role stuff going on?

That was hammer, so

-INTERMISSION-

Manix is sleeping because timezones, but he should be around in another two hours.

[spoiler=Day One Votals]Votals:

Iris (1): Paperblade, Shinori, Aere, Helios

Shinori (0): Helios, Rapier, scorri, Helios, Paperblade

Aere (0): Elieson, CT075

Rapier (3): Aere, eclipse, Aere, Iris

Delirium (0): Strider, Elieson

Strider (0): Iris

CT075 (1): scorri, Iris, Elieson, Strider

Elieson (0): Paperblade, Rapier, Helios, Delirium

Strider (0): Paperblade

Helios (2): eclipse, Shinori, Paperblade, Iris, Delirium, Paperblade

scorri (0): CT075

Not voting: Rapier, scorri, CT075, Delirium

Voting History:

Paperblade: Iris > Elieson > Strider > Helios > Shinori > Helios

Helios: Shinori > Unvote > Elieson > Unvote > Shinori > Iris

Elieson: Aere > CT075 > Core

Aere: Rapier > Iris > Unvote > Rapier

CT075: Aere > Unvote > scorri > Unvote

Strider: Delirium > Unvote > CT075

Iris: Strider > CT075 > Unvote > Helios > Rapier

Shinori: Iris > Helios

Rapier: Shinori > Elieson > ForcedUnvote

scorri: CT075 > Unvote > Shinori > Unvote

Delirium: Elieson > ForcedUnvote > Helios > Unvote

eclipse: Helios > Rapier

Votals:

scorri (0): Shinori

Helios (3): Rapier, Paperblade, Iris, Strider, Delirium, Rapier

Delirium (0): scorri, CT075

CT075 (6): Shinori, Paperblade, Iris, Rapier, Helios, scorri, CT075

Shinori (0): Helios

Not voting: Aere

Voting History:

Shinori: scorri > CT075

Rapier: Helios > CT075 > Helios

Paperblade: Helios > CT075

Iris: Helios > CT075

Strider: Helios

scorri: Delirium > CT075

CT075: Delirium > CT075

Helios: Shinori > CT075

Delirium: Helios

After some discussions, you decide that CT075 should be the one to die. Hell, even he thought so.

Simro steps up to the monument, ready to accept his fate. You all start hearing some sort of faint chanting. Everyone looks around, trying to figure out where it’s coming from. No one can figure out where it’s coming from though.

Rine takes his Katana in hand, ready to strike him down. “Any last words, Simro?” Rine asked.

“I’m not Simro.” ‘Simro’ rips off his disguise, showing that ‘he’ was actually the swordswoman, Ren. “Simro died, long, long ago. He was one of the unfortunate adventurers that learned too much. So, in order to infiltrate discussions, we decided to disguise ourselves as other adventurers.” Ren elaborated. Ren placed her katana on the ground, and an unusual chill went through the air. “Come on then Rine, strike me down!” Ren taunted. Rine starts to charge at Ren, but just as he starts to swing his katana, he keels down to the ground, drops his katana, and clutches his head, presumably in pain.

“The voices… make them stop!” Rine shouted. He rolls around in agony on the floor, and Quinn immediately gets worried. “Someone go get Tiara, now!” Quinn shouts.

Iris hears the call at immediately rushes to Tiara’s house. “Tiara, you have to get out to the Plaza, now!” she called.

No sooner said than done, Tiara rushed out the door and ran as quicker as she could to get to the Plaza.

Tiara and Iris return to the Plaza, and Tiara’s face immediately dropped on seeing Rine writhing on the ground. She looks to the monument to see an unfamiliar person. “You! What did you do to him?” Tiara yelled at Ren.

“Me? Oh, I did nothing. It’s just one of my comrades that is.” Ren replied.

“Argh, you’ll pay for this!” Tiara shouted back.

“The voices, the chanting… why won’t it stop? Someone, please HELP!” No sooner did Rine say that then his body immediately disintegrated into nothing before everyone’s eyes. Everyone looked on, absolutely gobsmacked. Tiara fell to her knees. “No… why… it was too good to be true, wasn’t it…” Tiara muttered. A silence rushed over the group, after what they had just seen.

Ren cleared her throat. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” Tiara immediately got up, and starting walking towards Ren. “No, I haven’t.” Tiara said gruffly. Tiara cocked her gun, and then immediately shot it, straight towards Ren’s heart. Blood spattered all over the monument, and Ren’s dead body fell to the ground.

“Finally, we found one. Now go home everyone.” Tiara said. Everyone else started dispersing, but the chanting still continued. Tiara returned to her house once more after staying around the Plaza for a short while. It was a bad day for her…

Cam has been lynched! He was:

Dear CT075,

tumblr_m8kn3jTxLH1r0rkb3.png

You are Ren. A ronin in the employ of The Radha, you take orders from Visil to protect the Yggdrasil Labyrinth from explorers that learn too much about it. You go under the guise of helping new explorers with Tlachtga when they start exploring the Labyrinth, to alleviate suspicions.

Once, when you are taking the factional kill, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Using Hyosetsu on USER! This will prevent all actions from affecting you or USER that night, effectively making the kill unstoppable and unblockable. However, one of The Guild has an ability that if activated the same night that you take this kill, will prevent the kill. The ability is called Anticold, and is a threat to this ability. However, only the kill will be stopped and you and USER will still not be affected by any other actions.

Once during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Use Ibuki. You will use your slight innate magical power to strengthen yourself. You will require one more vote to lynch you during the day (lynched at L+1). However, if you do not amass the required votes for your lynch, and you have majority, there will be no lynch that day. This ability will not take effect in LYLO or variants.

You are aligned with The Radha. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Rapier has died, again. His Role PM was unchanged.

It is now Night Two. You have a bit less than 26 hours to send in your actions. Phase ends at midnight GMT 8/21.

Edited by Manix

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary tonight. Everyone went about their business during the night as normal, and as day broke… well it wasn’t pretty.

Tiara got out of bed and prepared herself for the day ahead. As she left her house, she saw something dark greenish, it almost looked like it had thorns on it. She felt something was wrong. She headed over towards the source.

Ulrich’s house was completely shattered to bits by the huge thorn that rose from below his house which could be seen from quite some distance away. ”This isn’t natural.” Tiara thought to herself. ”It had to be them, I’m sure.

Ulrich himself was found cut and bloodied a fair distance away. Tiara checked for a pulse, but got nothing. The amount of blood that had pooled around him indicated that he was very likely dead. Tiara had to break the news to the group somehow, even though the huge thorn would immediately cause concern.

As everyone started gathering for the daily meeting, idle chatter between the group mostly consisted of speculation about the huge thorn in the skyline. The talk ranged from the practical to the completely inane. Tiara motioned for everyone to be quiet.

“Well, as most of you are aware, that huge thorn is a major concern. I surmise that it wasn’t natural, and someone was out for blood. Ulrich… is with us no longer.” Tiara said solemnly.

Iris has been razed by a giant thorn and has died. She was:

Dear Iris,

tumblr_m8kksurUz21r0rkb3.png

You are Ulrich, the Alchemist. Proficient in all types of magic, you are the only mage that can be used in the game. Although, your damage is stupidity high early on, it falls off really quickly, leaving you as one of the worse classes in the game.

You collect shoes for some weird reason. People do wonder why, and your response is; “You never know when you might need them.”

Once during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Cast Sight over USER. Using your perchance for magical powers, this allows you to watch over USER that night, seeing what actions were performed on USER. You won’t see who performed those actions, unfortunately.

Once during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X – Warp USER. USER will be warped away that night. This will prevent all actions from affecting them that night, but will not prevent the mafia kill.

You are aligned with The Guild. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

It is now Day Three. Phase ends in 72 hours at midnight GMT 8/24.

Night results are going out; but you can still post.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch outright, and 2 required to lynch in the first place.

Fuck this game.

I had a 1 shot vig with my 2 shot commuter. Went to shoot scorri last night and was roleblocked.

So either A scum roleblocker that didn't block anyone originally or something, or a town roleblocker who has been idling just made me lose my vig shot.

All I have now is a 1 shot commuter left.