Special Investigation Bureau (working title)

Nightmare

Excellent job. I will have to think of some additional "prizes" However, 3 of those (Trueblade74, Nephinel, and Luminothe) were already on my list.

Find me the user profiles of as many banned users as you can, that are not on my friend list.

For that reason the current score is 7, not 10. If you do feel like kicking up some additional dudes, the moratorium on this is more or less indefinite, but thus far your skills are quite beyond satisfactory and I would/will recommend your services to any of my colleagues, subordinates and supervisors.

Front Mission playthrough should start in the next couple days.

Edited by L1049

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any members by those names in your profile, unless you mean that you have their alternate selves.

That's very odd. I friended all of them before this, and if I look at t heir profiles, I have "remove as friend" rather than add. But since they are not on my friend list, they count. You got 10.

Can you find who pee'd up IP chat's ass?

I think it was ______e

All I remember is that the name ends with E.

And of course, being deceased, I can't do a thing.

Why does everyone assume I'm the bad dude? ;/

Can you find who pee'd up IP chat's ass?

I think it was ______e

All I remember is that the name ends with E.

And of course, being deceased, I can't do a thing.

*Leans back on chair and puts feet up on desk*

Hmm...that sounds like a really hard case...I mean, I used up all my share to redecorate our office. Looks pretty classy now, doesn't it? But I kept it simple at the same time. Elegance is key, you know.

What do you think, Hikarasuman?

Edited by Nightmare

I don't. But, in any case, I have no idea what "pee'd up IP chat's ass" means as that is just an awful sentence in general. I will need a proper explanation in order to form a more coherent thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Um

no

=I

How about...

I seem to recall you saying that you would not let this thread die so easily and suddenly it dies quickly!! Was there foul sorcery that brought this topic to a halt??? D=

I come to you in a time of need. I have to report a napping, of childlike variety.

ZIS CANNOT STAND!

Please, I haven't spoken to he who was napped in...minutes...hours even.

There were several individuals napped, but I'd be happy with just one returned to my arms.

If you can find my beloved, I have 3,092 Franks that are yours for the taking. This is becoming urgent, I need to find them!

Do you accept, S.B.I.?

Well, the napped individuals in question are Shinori, Cap'n Flint, and Luster Purge. I simply need a sign of their existance, as I have not spoken to either of them in days. Just knowing that one of them is alive would be enough for me.

My offer of 3,092 Franks stands, I cannot offer more, but if you can get one of them to contact me, I can add 3,092 Buns to go with those Franks.

Ah ha! I have already solved your case before you even requested it! For I saw Luster Purge just yesterday on IRC!

I AM A GENIUS!

The money, please. I'll get them to contact you later for the rest of the money.

This is...unreal...so soon...I can't believe it!

So he's ok...I can sleep now. What a relief. I sure hope the others are ok, but knowing that one of them is still safe is all I need, ohoho~!!

I'll phone in a delivery of the Franks and they shall arrive by parachute to your facility's recieving dock by the turn of the hour.

Please, do arrange a contact for me, and the Buns are yours to do whatever you like with~~!

SOmeone stole my Innocence.

I suspect that person is not compatible with it.

FInd him before he'she dies and you'll recieve 300K of Ox penis and 500K of Silver Harps.

Ox Penis, a delicacy in Asia.

Yet another case brilliantly solved by the brilliantly me before it was brilliantly presented, rehab has been having problems off the line! I'm not sure if I should discuss exactly what those problems are, though...

That'll run you $1000.