A wild Shiny Pokemon appeared!

Melonhead

So I was just training up my team in SS to level 40ish when this thing appeared:

Spr_4h_075_s.png

Turns out it knew selfdestruct. I'm gonna go cry now. Again.

That adds to 3 shinies I've found, all ended up with misfortune for me.

The other 2:

Spr_3f_105_s.png

The only One I've actually caught.. Found it nubbing around in Firered Victory road. Then I accidentally deleted the file 2 weeks later.

Spr_3r_168_s.png

Saw him in the battle frontier in Emerald. Irony was, the guy who was challanging me said "Everyone wants my pokemon!"

So, any Shinies Besides the Red Gyarados, Black Haxorus, Or Gifted Gible/Dratini that you have seen?

Edited by Melonhead215

Shiny east Gastrodon near Route 222 in Pokemon Diamond. Caught it.

Shiny Geodude in Wayward Cave in Pokemon Diamond. Caught it.

Shiny Nidoran male in the Safari Zone in Soul Silver. Caught it :awesome:

Shiny Arbok west of Cerulean City in Soul Silver. Caught it.

Shiny Electrode in New Mauville. Caught it.

Shiny Corsola via Pokeradar in Pokemon Diamond. Caught it.

I don't know if it counts but recently

Bestmomentofmylife.png

Also I've been cheating to get shinies on my Gen II GSC games. It's less straightforward than you think.

Edited by Zak defender of...

there have been like

5 of these threads lol

i don't even remember how many i've found i'll go digging

yeah screw it can't find the thread, there were a lot, i'll just say that, so shiny pokes don't faze me anymore. 2 shiny crobats, a tentacool, a cressilia, a bunch of other shit, blarg

Edited by Kitty of Time

My very first shiny (not counting the Red Gyarados of course) was an Ursarig in Gold. It was in Route 28. I think I caught it, but it's been so long, the battery's most likely dead by now to go and check.

Then in Sapphire it was Oddish in Route 110, Linoone in Route 120, and Hariyama in Victory Road. I've long overwritten that save, so I can't check them either.

I'm amazed I still remember my encounters with them...

I saw a Whismur once, thought it was just a trick of the light because I was playing on an SP (also I was like 10 and didn't know what shiny was at the time)

Then later, I saw a Baltoy and actually caught and evolved it :P I think I still have it on one of my games.

Shiny Whismur in Emerald, accidentally fled

Shiny Smeargle in Emerald, caught

Shiny Graveler in Crystal, caught

I managed to hatch a shiny Pichu from the odd egg in Crystal, but that is a common occurrence.

Edited by Insignificant Organism

I got a shiny elekid from an egg in Crystal. I also managed to catch a shiny venonat in the Safazi Zone in Leafgreen, a shiny trapinch in Emerald, a shiny floatzel in Pearl, a shiny Kricketune in Pearl, and a shiny geodude and ditto in Heartgold. All caught.

Edited by Samias

A Durant in White and a Hippowdon in Platinum. The former in victory road and the latter in the desert between the survival area and resort area. I don't think I caught either of them, and i don't really care.

A shinx, an abra, and a zigzagoon. All chained for in platinum. I lost the abra because it teleported. Caught the other two but later traded them away for hacks.