dont post here

Percivalé

And the reason my threats are poor is because I don't mean them and I'm not at all good at being angry. I'm not trying to actually threaten anyone in the first place, if anything they're just meaningless words I spout out to feel better. If I weren't typing them down, I wouldn't even remember most of them.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and don't track the thread or whatwver of it upsets you tha much I dunno how that really works

I track the forum just to be greeted by garbage like the majority of posts in this thread are. I know its supposed to be some spammy thread with a mmafia theme to the spam, but regardless of what kind of spam it is, its still spam and deserves to be in fftf.

Maybe if you got less serious overall you'd understand that, you take everything seriously and people like you are why I don't play at dm anymore.

There's a forum designed to be brain dead on and the amount of spam that keeps piling up in this forum is getting stupid. I know serious business is serious but its your kind of attitude that stops people from wanting to play, not our attitude of wanting to play seriously.

People would rather play people competitively than apathetically.

Okay good bye everyone sorry for ruining everything

You don't have to worry about me for a while

Also I requested for this thread to be locked

ilu too

also I mad raymond leave so yeah I did ruin everytying and I'm a huge douchebag, don't avoid telling me the truth just because you're my friend

This is better anyway I have other things I need to focus on that isn't here

Well, the world's still spinning and people are still alive so I highly doubt you ruined everything. And you didn't make anyone leave. They left because they chose too. It may have been because of a fight with you, but that doesn't mean you made them leave. You're not a horrible person, you just overreact sometimes. And just because I'm your friend doesn't mean I'd lie to you. I wouldn't.

alsi raymind if you read this I thought you were jb when you first posted so those thingw that you saud earlier are inaccurqte

yeah okay have fun with your inaccurate blanket statements there

Last I checked the majority of us hated Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia because of how spam infested it was (I hated just reading that game, it got so depressing). It isn't inaccurate to state that people want these games and this forum to be taken somewhat seriously.

Honestly I hate being all serious business, but this thread was really getting out of hand.

Don't miss me I only ever caused problems

Bizz, come on now, you know that isn't true. I (and Raymond) just wanted you to cut down on the spam even if its just a little bit.

Edited by kirsche

Then why is it not in fftf?

Edit:

Guys, could you please cut down on the amount of spam completely irrelevant to mafia in every possible way? If you want to dicuss hamsters, newspapers or school, please have the decency to do it in FFTF itself, not here. I dislike having the mafia section bumped every five minutes for garbage of that kind, but if I just ignore new posts in the mafia section, I might miss actually relevant posts.

This is what Raymond said. I'll highlight the important part:

Guys, could you please cut down on the amount of spam completely irrelevant to mafia in every possible way?
Edited by kirsche