dont post here

Percivalé

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, what's going on here? ._.

It's Levedad's thread. Shouldn't she be the one who has the final say on what gets to go in here?

If it's legitimately bothering other people and making other ppeople not want to play here then no I don't

Everybody else is pissed because this thread is making a lot of spam, unnecessarily bumping the mafia forum and triggering the people who "watch" this forum.

TBH why wasn't this thread in FFTF to begin with Oo

About how people like you are the reason he's stopped playing? Did that really not tell you anything?

Or about how this forum constantly getting bumped might mean he misses important posts?

Edit:

-Saying its a subforum of fftf does not mean that people should be allowed to spam it up.

-People shouldn't need to spam in this forum period. If they want to spam go to fftf.

-Even if its mafia related spam, you don't see spam topics in general FE or General do you? Even though some spam topics are about general life or general fire emblem muses and what not.

-Most of it isn't really mafia related.

Edited by kirsche

He thinks I have something against him but I don't

And this thread is getting locked so there isn't a need to worry about spam anymore

He thinks I have something against him but I don't

Well, from his point of view, you do.

And this thread is getting locked so there isn't a need to worry about spam anymore

It should be moved to fftf but w/e.

Nah

If you want it moved to ftff I can change it but honestly after the shit that's happened I just think it's better off locked. I'm sorry for overreacting and I'm sorry about the spam bothering people.

Also kevin I didn't know raymond's name change, so at first I thought he was jb. And I overreacted in sfmm2 when I shouldn't have, he just happened to be the unlucky trigger of my mood swing. I really have nothing against him. He just got unlucky twice and I didn't even know it was him this time until people told me

If Bizz is dead-set on having this locked, I will (you know Nightmare hasn't been on staff for over a year, right?). However - and I am not familiar with this thread to know how spammy it is - I would think it's fine to have a general mafia discussion thread like this one. If it's a little spammy, that shouldn't be a problem since it is an FftF subforum. If you want to argue that such spam shouldn't be allowed here at all, the whole subforum would need to moved. If the problem is that it is majorly spammy, surely you can all cooperate to cut down on the major spam and treat it more as the mafia discussion thread it's meant to be.

I know nightmare isn't staff anymore, I'm just afraid of contacting staff directly

i thought raymond didn't play mafia cuz he was busy, not over playerbase problems

Why is everyone overreacting over something this stupid again? Just calm the hell down people

yeah, seriously

levity if you're going to have a meltdown every time somebody acts remotely contrary toward you then you should vent elsewhere and wait until you're in a better state of mind before posting in-thread, otherwise every single argument with you will devolve into "leaving forever you guys hate me" followed by "no bizz we love you" from the Levity Defense Force™ and then obviously you don't actually leave anyway

nothing in this thread even insinuated anybody actually hates you and if anybody does i'm 99% certain they wouldn't if you didn't put threads through this kind of bullshit. it's really dumb & frustrating to watch, even if you have personal issues flipping out at people on a mafia forum and faux-ragequitting is the worst possible way to handle them

i got cut like 20 times and i guess things calmed down whatever

Edited by Prims

I thought that whatever went in this thread. Bleh ...

Anyway, instead of getting this outright locked, couldn't we compromise over what goes in here like RFoF suggested?

Also just lock it because this thread got too spammy and people have irc. If someone wants to try and make another general discussion thread they can, but I think its better that this one isn't used anymore

also i think we should have a serenesforest.net General Mafia Discussion thread but not a serenesforest.net Mafia General Discussion thread if that makes sense

Prims I'm legitimately asking to be banned for a while and I don't want other people to try and convince me otherwise

also I never said I was leaving forever and I never said anyone hated me you're getting everything co.pletely wrong

If it's still going to cause problems here, we might as well start over fresh. I'll lock this and someone else can create a new one.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns (just keep in mind I don't play mafia).