Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

This is going no where.

Waffling between rapier and core. Good reasons against BBM but I don't see him as definte scum at the moment. Still want to hear more from SB.

##Vote: Rapier

This is for the hammer of manix ending phase and not even caring about the bomb claim, which albeit wasn't true and most likely wasn't true but bomb claim combined with the no hammer rule seemed like it would go well together.

Still interested in Rapier lynch too, Manix vote came at a time where it was the obvious case and after a long period of lurking I feel like scum would be obligated to bus if they don't want to come under heavy fire the next day. Unvoting in response to self-vote looks inconsistent if Rapier didn't believe Manix's claim previously, how was Manix not just softclaiming scum? And if he was gullible toward Manix's deadline shenanigans then why was he so willing to hammer after bombclaim? Variance in his trust of Manix doesn't make sense from town PoV.

Finally, scorri, why did you stick with Bananas vote over Manix vote at the end of D2? I told you to find which was actually scummier and you never did anything of the sort.

Read that paper.

Your reasoning has gone from

"Was unscared of lynchbomb claim"

to

"Was unscared of lynchbomb claim despite being scared of other things Manix said"

If you always believed the latter rather than believing that we should have taken the bomb claim seriously, why didn't you say so earlier instead of piggybacking on the reasoning Prims provided?

I didn't always believe the latter. I was more inclined to go with the first but after prims mentioned that that I missed I felt like pushing the case once again. I dropped the whole "Scared of lynch bomb" thinking until after I saw what Prims had stated. So I wasn't ignoring you.

@Those that voted me:

I cannot really defend myself about anything Delirium said, in part because he has been pretty much inactive.

After reading through the discussion so far, I feel that out of all the current discussions presented, WoMC has a good case against BBM, and I'm willing to support that for the time being.

##Vote: BBM

None of the posts that I made in your large wall of my quotes were made after that first post of yours, except the very last one that I made this day.

I did make a point of this. The rest was a more in-depth reread.

Is it common in your meta to say your votes are not accomplishing much?

Coming off as rather jumpy recently.

I don't find Rapier's unvote revote or Marth's wagoning particularly scummy. I think Marth didn't post with sheeping implications in mind, which scum tries to avoid (seriously, when was the last you've seen that happen?). Too many people are jumping on the obvious read.

But yeah, Rapier needs to show up.

I'd argue that all the targets right now are "obvious". In fact Rapier is probably the least obvious of them. I mean I could make a case against you or Iris or Paperblade if I really wanted to for the sake of thinking outside the box but that'd be retarded because I don't actually think any of them are scum.

Just because the case against Corepjfager is obvious doesn't change the fact that he's lurkscum and needs to die.

I'm not sure what my meta regarding that would be... I do know that I tend to get jumpy when people start voting for me.

A lot of players have been kind of inactive and I'm honestly not sure if that's because they're busy, if they're uninterested, or if they're scum lurking and letting the town infight. My opinion on Core is that he's lurking. His posts have been sparse and none of his thoughts have really been original. Also, while I'm not anybody to talk about not voting for your top scumread, Core said that his strongest scumread was Aere, but his vote was on SB at the end of the phase.

I'm also not quite sure about Weapons. Taking his play by itself, he's looking sort of townie, but Aere being killed makes me think he might be scum because literally all Aere did before disappearing for most of the phase was argue against Weapons. So... take that as you will.

It seems to me like a pretty stupid move on the part of scum to shoot someone who was really suspicious of them or arguing with them a lot. It automatically puts the attention on you. I'm not saying that it's never been done or hasn't been done here, but to me that just seems like a good way of drawing a lot of attention to yourself as scum.

That's true, but Aere also disappeared for most of the phase- I'd even forgotten that Aere had been so vehemently arguing against Weapons until I reread the thread. So scum might have thought that others wouldn't pick up on it. Alternatively, it could have just been a random kill, but in my experience, the mafia don't generally pick a target at random.

Has BBM done anything this phase other than attack Weapons

I wasn't aware I'd attacked Weapons before this? The closest I came to it was asking why his opinion of me changed so suddenly. My previous posts this phase were attacking either Marth or Core, or defending myself.

I'd argue that all the targets right now are "obvious". In fact Rapier is probably the least obvious of them. I mean I could make a case against you or Iris or Paperblade if I really wanted to for the sake of thinking outside the box but that'd be retarded because I don't actually think any of them are scum.

Just because the case against Corepjfager is obvious doesn't change the fact that he's lurkscum and needs to die.

"easy" is probably the better word