Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you are a sword. You have no father. #droppingthebomb

Rapier and Iris look pretty town. On the surface.

You just set Manix as town. But really, this is kind of a narrow breakdown. Who would not do these things, case-by-case?

This is pretty forward posting, and on re-read I believe Aere is avoiding Manix wagon on the grounds that it's too easy, which doesn't hold much water. When did the second thing happen? I see a Strawman post where he does not like Aere.

I'm gonna say BBM is less scum since that'd be too much bussing with not enough confidence.

But still, this is too much history.

He's pretty confrontational towards Manix.

And BBM apparently.

Manix has stopped defending himself. I know where this is going.

@Bluedoom, would you vote Manix if he had less votes?

Yep. Deputy is like right below Jailkeeper and Bulletproof for most common scum-claims.

Also, "take this how you will."

I'm looking at Delirium.

This is where I remembered it from- I didn't even know Manix said it.

I don't really count defending yourself as doing anything

You voted Marth in the post before Weapons made his case against you

and then made a single post about Core

the rest is defense and attacking Weapons =/

I'm also not quite sure about Weapons. Taking his play by itself, he's looking sort of townie, but Aere being killed makes me think he might be scum because literally all Aere did before disappearing for most of the phase was argue against Weapons. So... take that as you will.

That's true, but Aere also disappeared for most of the phase- I'd even forgotten that Aere had been so vehemently arguing against Weapons until I reread the thread. So scum might have thought that others wouldn't pick up on it. Alternatively, it could have just been a random kill, but in my experience, the mafia don't generally pick a target at random.

These are the extent of the posts that I have that, IMO, are attacking Weapons. If defending myself counts as nothing, then a more apt description of my activity this phase would be "Has BBM even done anything this phase?", not "Has BBM even done anything this phase other than attack Weapons?", which makes it sound like I've been tunneling Weapons all phase when I really haven't. Also, in this post:

In fact, BBM's defense seems to be an attack back at Weapons

you make it sound like I made an argument against Weapons earlier, when I didn't (or certainly didn't mean to, in any case).

Okay. Sorry for the shit activity today, I was cleaning my room (yes, it took a long time), because I'm having people over.

@Shinori: Did you think Paperblade was scummy or not? I was confused when I was trying to follow your argument, and in my eyes, it seemed pointless, since I think both of you guys are townish.

With ~24 hours left, and taking into account rule 4.1, and that we have like four different wagons going on, I would like to get a move on this:

I ISO'd Marth, and I have to say I'm not feeling his lynch; the others look worse for sure. I don't really get why scorri and SB are on him right now.

@Scorri: Despite having your vote on Marth (I think), you haven't pushed his case at all. It's bothering me. Who is scum? Who should be lynched?

The other three, Rapier, BBM and Core, I am most comfortable with BBM lynch, since his recent activity is defensive, and not really scumhunting as far as I can see. I can see the Rapier and case, but where the hell is Rapier??, and I could be convinced to get on Core's, er Kop's.

I would really prefer not to get lynched because the player I replaced is inactive, thanks. dry.gif

That said, give me some time. Still reading all the pages you guys did before I joined. laugh.gif

Core/Kopfjager I have a strong feeling is scum- I don't like his actions involving Manix, and he said his top two scumreads were Aere and Manix, but his vote was on SB at the end of the phase.

SB is just inactive and disinterested whether he's town or scum, so his actions are sort of hard to read, but I have a gut feeling that he's scum this time.

I was kind of leaning scum on Scorri due to some D2 actions, but not sure. Not sure about Rapier either.

Shinori was the only person, I think, who even attempted to defend Manix, and IMO that was a sinking ship that scum would probably have bussed hard instead of waffling at the end like he did. Maybe it's WIFOM or something, but I think he's town.

Iris I think is also town because she pointed out that Weapons had previously said that my arguments against Manix made me look less scummy, and then switched. I think if she was scum she would have just kept her mouth shut there.

Prims/Paper/Strawman look townie to me because the majority of their posts have been pretty logical and been backed up well. It would be good if Strawman was more active though.

Bluh, sorry I've been super busy today, and haven't really been paying attention to this mafia, sorry guys.

Uh... yeah, I'm still on Marth. Meh. I don't really know. I still feel like something's not quite right, but it's pretty clear he's not going to get lynched today.

I don't really feel the Rapier lynch, I feel like he just got confused wrt gut vs logic and then unvoted and then revoted. I think town here.

Similar thing with Bananas. I feel like he's just been playing like his normal townie self. He's been inactive, but he's in a weird time zone I think and meh. I get a townish read here.

I don't like BBM's play today, I feel like things that haven't been defending himself have been frantic attempts to get the attention off himself less than actually trying to scum hunt. So for now,

##unvote

##Vote: BBM

Besides BBM, I'm not liking Core's inactivity and play style beyond that. So unless Kopfjager convinces me differently, he's my other strong scum read right now.

Also, I just realized something. Going after the people who were cautious of piling onto Manix because of 4.1 is dumb because the scum don't want a no majority either- sure a randomlynch is normally beneficial for scum, but it can still go badly for them (ICBINSFMM2), and a second no majority is a universal loss, which means scum loses too.

100% chance of scum lynch vs. ~30-40% or whatever the numbers were

As scum, I'd take the 100% scum lynch of someone obvscum who'd most likely be lynched the next day anyways over the 30% chance that a scum member who wasn't looking scummy at all takes the fall. And whatever the result of the randomlynch, it's still closer to a universal loss for everyone, which is pretty risky.

Anyways, I think I'm at L-2 or L-1, so I might as well throw out that as my role is a passive one that cannot be proven and will not get anyone to stop voting for me. Therefore, in the unlikely case that I can get this lynch off me, divulging any further information about my role will only help the mafia, so I won't be claiming.

Votals

BBM (5): Ducky, Weapons, Iris, KopfJager, scorri

Rapier(3): Prims, Marth, Paperblade (who is still shaped like a rapier), Shinori

Kopf Tager (2): Prims, BBM

Marf(1): BBM, Scorri, SB

Seriously Bananas (0): Shinori, Weapons, Marth

Shinori(0): Paperblade

T-minus 23.5 hours before Booker comes in.

Rapier was last on 9 hours ago and hasn't said anything since Day 2 started

I will switch to BBM since I dislike lynching people who don't claim, since I think there's a good chance that BBM is scum.