I've become nocturnal.

Ein

Hurray for sleeping tablets~!

Once I stayed awake for three days straight, then fall asleep for a whole day. That's at an extremity though, and at best I would go to sleep at 2:00 AM. I've been like this since I was five.

Long story short: Use sleeping tablets.

Or maybe you're not getting enough activity in your day, not using enough energy?

Well I've only been getting 2-4 hours of sleep lately. It kinda sucks.

OH, YOU WANNA COMPETE? YOU WANNA PLAY THIS GAME? I'll sleep 1-3 hours a night, don't test me!

Or maybe you're not getting enough activity in your day, not using enough energy?

Don't want to seem like I'm hi-jacking the topic, but I usually work about 2-10 during the day, crazy tired when I get off, get home, lay down, and then I'm wide awake in about an hour. Usually fall asleep around 5-7, wake up at 10:30, do it again. Days have started running together. I woke up thinking it was Thursday.

Edited by Roosterofdoom

Your avvy feels so different nightmare... Its like you changed avvy stykle... or maybe you hadn't changed avvy's in a long time.... either wayit looked weird and caused me to to say this...

also, That sucks Ein... My dad has insomnia too...

Been there, Done that.

I remember i would sometimes go to bed at 10am and wake up at 7pm

I would wake up 12 am and then go to sleep at around 4-5pm.

I've been through various time shifts of the day.

Your avvy feels so different nightmare... Its like you changed avvy stykle... or maybe you hadn't changed avvy's in a long time.... either wayit looked weird and caused me to to say this...

I do not comprehend.

Ha... I've been going to bed at around 3:30-5:00ish, and waking up past noon.

When school starts, that will change to going to bed at 1:00, and waking up at 6.

I did pull off my first two all-nighters this summer.

Edited by Isaac55

Haha ... I was worried that I was becoming nocturnal recently (over the summer), but now that school's starting up on Monday I won't have the time to be nocturnal.

Haha ... I was worried that I was becoming nocturnal recently (over the summer), but now that school's starting up on Monday I won't have the time to be nocturnal.

We start on the same day~

Yeah I've been getting up earlier and earlier now so I don't stay up the entire night anymore XD But I was already fixing that =3

And here I am worrying about getting 7 hours of sleep because it'll give me a headache because it's too little x3

heh ive been going to bed around 3 in the morning i need to go back to my normal schedule of bed at ten up at 6

Oh the 10-6 schedule. That's terrible, i feel bad for you.

At one point in the summer I was going to sleep at 8am and waking up at 4pm. Should have gotten a night shift job.

I love schedules like that. I wish I could've done that more this summer but lifeguarding and drivers ed got in my way. 5am - 1:30 or 2:30ish pm. Great sleeping time, you don't miss anything!

^ I work night shift. I really am nocturnal.

In the winter, i've actually gone like a whole week without seeing the sun.

That's kind of weird. Were you never awake when the sun was out? Because that would be hard to do. So did you just hole up in your house? And how pale were you?

heh ive been going to bed around 3 in the morning i need to go back to my normal schedule of bed at ten up at 6

glad to see exactly one other person on the internet at least used to have a good sleeping schedule

(mine's down between 10 and 11 up between 6 and 7)

glad to see exactly one other person on the internet at least used to have a good sleeping schedule

(mine's down between 10 and 11 up between 6 and 7)

I used to have a sleeping schedule like that... then I decided to take a ton of AP courses.