Assassin in the Palace 4

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's defensive. DON'T YOU TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME ELIESON.

WAT!? DO NOT LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE SHINORI! That's offensive :(

What do you suppose we do then? Hmmmm? I'm not randomly lynching.

Slow down on the way we reach day phase ends and lynches. Again its highly unlikely we get the assassin in the earlier stages and to be honest, yeah you are randomly lynching. I think this game is different from mafia in which we don't get a lot of info on lynching if everyone just rushes to end the phases as quick as possible. We certainly got nothing by everyone lynching Rapier. In fact I'm unsure how we are going to get anywhere.

I'd just lynch at random until we hit the assassin (we are notified, right?) and then no lynch to force him/her into taking a shot with only a 1 in potentially 7 (probably less) chance of landing the shot.

I'd just lynch at random until we hit the assassin (we are notified, right?) and then no lynch to force him/her into taking a shot with only a 1 in potentially 7 (probably less) chance of landing the shot.

I think once we hit the assassin there are no more lynches (it would make sense that way anyway since there is only one assassin, why would guards keep killing each other when the threat is gone?)

No lynching or no more lynches mean the same result either way, so I figure there's not much else we CAN do.

I figured, its just that it annoyed me how everyone jumped on Rapier.

I figured, its just that it annoyed me how everyone jumped on Rapier.

I honestly thought he derped a scumtell. Based on him being lynched so quickly, I'm obviously not the only one who thought that.

Specifically Rapier, or just a person in general?

No one specifically, just that everyone jumped on him so quickly it was a little ridiculous. Although his "ursurp the throne" thing was really weird :/

I honestly thought he derped a scumtell. Based on him being lynched so quickly, I'm obviously not the only one who thought that.

Not everyone probably thought that, I think that some people probably just wanted to jump on the bandwagon for a quick lynch.

It also increases the odds in favour of the assassin to make an educated guess and kill the king.

also Core, why did you vote yourself when Rapier voted you?

Technically, WoMC hasn't started the game when Core voted for himself.

And logic is kinda defunct, because no one can really defend someone AND look like they are on the same side as one another. Rapier, don't overthink this shit.

why not?

I honestly don't think logic works in this game. Just don't lynch you-know-who and get lucky

Eh i guess, it just bothers me that there doesn't seem to be another way to do this.