• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. BigBangMeteor- Seth, Artur, Gerik, Kyle, Natasha, Innes, Syrene

2. Serious Bananas- Franz, Tana, Saleh, Joshua, Duessel, Ewan, Knoll

3. Cam- Vanessa, Garcia, Neimi, Forde, Amelia, Moulder, Marisa

4. Shinori- Gilliam, Lute, Cormag, Colm, Dozla, L'Arachel, Rennac

BBM's team is a mixed bag. While Seth and Gerik work together great, Seth really limits Artur's exp gain and thus his warping abilities (which is what I assume he was drafted for). He has too many prepromotes to really do that well with exp.

I'm quite pleased with my team. Franz is like a mini Seth with 19 more levels, Tana flies and along with free Ross helps me navigate most maps with ease. Saleh warps, Duesell is desert help. Joshua and Ewan are just for exp, and Knoll was the best of what was left. The only issue I can see is Ross/Franz's struggle for early exp.

Cam has a solid earlygame in Garcia, however he has the same issues as me with Vanessa needing exp even more than Franz. He has a lot of midgame mounts in Forde and Amelia, Moulder is Moulder I guess and idk if he's getting Marisa or not.

Shinori's is weird, but it works I guess. Gilliam provides a solid way to feed Ross kills, but I'm unsure how well he'll fare without an early Great Knight promotion. Lute starts at level 1 and can warp, Cormag is a boss on Ephraim route and Colm has raised exp gain. lol he has all three of L'Arachel and friends.

Because turns are worth so much on your end point total.

I had more fun watching draft selection than anything else...Duessel, Seth...so soon, lol.

Well the whole point of the draft was to prove that Seth could be firstpicked and still win an EXP draft.

Dude, you have 3 prepromos.

Cam has 0.

Think about that for just 5 seconds.

So 20 exp on your team in one PP&EP (easy with a dancer getting 11 of it on a single PP) is roughly the net worth of a single turn.

Fe8 should be /2~3, not /5. My rules were for fe7, a longer game, where /5 worked.

And it's fucking hard to not gain a level in 5 turns in this game.

well think. Free dancer is 11exp/turn, for 181 turns (assuming no hits on her). After halfway, it means getting 9 exp/turn...easy as fuck. All you need are more levels to gain...prepromos hurt that.