Serenes Forest Nostalgia Thread

Elieson

Fill this thread with greatness of the past.

Fill this thread with greatness of your youth.

Fill this thread, with you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EnglishLogo.jpg

Woke up for Kids WB every Saturday morning, regardless if it was 7 AM.

I was just as big of a Sakura fanboy back then as I am now... maybe moreso because I was 10 years old, and I had a crush on said 11 year old.

Also, damn localization edits. Even though I'm a guy, I still would have followed the series even with the sappy crap and the controversial "I like an older guy" stuff.

Edited by shadowofchaos

landstalker-cover.jpg

Found this gold in my attic last week, along with my Genesis, Shining Force 1 & 2, Phantasy Star 2 & 4, Vectorman, Beyond Oasis, and Sonic Spinball.

But Landstalker was the shit.

I still remember waiting in line at Toys R' Us, to buy this game with my dad. I dunno how I still remember that

The VCR, and having to tape Sailor Moon on cassettes! I still have the first episode of S somewhere in storage~

As well as Spice Girls gum, and collecting the stickers inside it.

Master of Magic is a great game, are there any things in the strategy guide thtat are cool to know?

It's got tables and formulas and shit.

Frankly, I just find it to be a good read, informational quality be damned. It's well written.

EnglishLogo.jpg

Woke up for Kids WB every Saturday morning, regardless if it was 7 AM.

I was just as big of a Sakura fanboy back then as I am now... maybe moreso because I was 10 years old, and I had a crush on said 11 year old.

Also, damn localization edits. Even though I'm a guy, I still would have followed the series even with the sappy crap and the controversial "I like an older guy" stuff.

Awww hell yeah! The dub was bad, but hell if i wasnt a fangirl of that series anyway. I got more into the actual CardCaptor Sakura series but yes. That show was alright with me! I still love it. *Looks fondly at Sakura figurine on my desk* Yue was the shit.

The VCR, and having to tape Sailor Moon on cassettes! I still have the first episode of S somewhere in storage~

The year was 1997. I was 16 years old and really good friends with my brother's girlfriend at the time. She had LOOOOADS of Sailor Moon taped on VHS. We watched them all! It was a good time.

Watching that Kirby animated series with my friends on Saturdays. Yeah we were all pretty much adults at that time (i think it was in 2003), but hell if we werent suckers for Kirby! Kirby Kirby Kirby RIGHT BACK ATCHA!

Being blitzed out of my mind with ganja usage and playing Super Smash Bros (the original) with my boyfriend at the time and murdering everything with Pikachu and Link. Ahhh 1999 was a good year.