So, I saw this conversation about Paris...

Anacybele

If Ranulf has an A support with Ike, his ending says he goes off on a journey. It doesn't specifically name Ike as a partner on that journey, but it doesn't make sense that such a support would make him go off on an unrelated journey.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, what's going on he- HOLY SHIT.

Wow. Rabid IkexSoren shippers and rabid IkexElincia shippers sure are getting frustrated. For what it's worth, I support IkexRandomIrisianVillageGirl wholeheartedly.

I dont care for either ship myself, but i thought i would point out the obvious, or what should have been obvious and say Anacybele, Fanfaire is clearly trolling you. Just let it go. What probably started out as fun ended up being their roflmao amusement for the day, at your expense once they saw how riled up you got. Just let it go.

Or everyone can admit he is bisexual.

/thread

I don't support non-canon pairings, only canon things like Ike x Soren and Elincia x Geoffrey since they're canon which the games support.

Ike isn't Bi because he has no interest in women, Soren doesn't count because he's a man that just happens to look like a woman.

If Ranulf has an A support with Ike, his ending says he goes off on a journey. It doesn't specifically name Ike as a partner on that journey, but it doesn't make sense that such a support would make him go off on an unrelated journey.

It doesn't mention Ike. The talk with Ike just convinces Ranulf to go on a journey as well that doesn't have the same path as Ike's.Besides, Ike only shares such feelings for Soren that's why only Soren gets to leave with him.

Edited by Fanfaire

Clearly since time loops are involved, Paris is the descendent of FE10!Ike x FE9!Ike.

Which one carried the baby?

Anyway, maybe it was that Elincia(/Mia) went to a costume party dressed as Soren and Ike was totally fooled and ploughed her. By the time it struck him that Soren doesn't normally have a pussy it was too late, he knocked her up.

Time travel, FE9 Ike, FE10 Ike, and DLC Ike.... I'm sure Soren using magic to try and fix the time loops changed history and he became a she. Thus Paris the line that produced Paris was created. So time itself couldn't create such a line without being manipulated.

Edited by Fanfaire

The baby-delivering stork was obviously so moved by Ike's devotion to his friends that he gave Ike a free baby.

i mean seriously, people, come on

Yeah, come on guys. We should make up ridiculous things up like storks delivering babies, come on guys.

Hey guys, what's going on he- HOLY SHIT.

Wow. Rabid IkexSoren shippers and rabid IkexElincia shippers sure are getting frustrated. For what it's worth, I support IkexRandomIrisianVillageGirl wholeheartedly.

THIS Post.

So much.

Ike/Soren can't be canon anymore, because Paris. (As for "He's from Mist's line...", explain why the hell he looks EXACTLY like Ike then?)

Ike/Elincia isn't canon because RD happened. (Unless more information steps up to bat and sinks Geoffrey/Elincia. Which can't really be ruled out. I mean, hell that beach chapter coming up could potentially have a Paris conversation that happens to turn and say that Ike/Elincia happened, and Paris is descended from that.)

Until more intel is given just assume Ike got together with a random girl.

And Ike/Soren fans: no matter how much you try to stop the massive hull breach, it's clear at this point that your ship is sank. You can't salvage it, too much torpedo.

Yes it can, ever heard of Surrogates? That's like saying gay couples can't have kids, that's stupid and just plain wrong. Ike is gay, it's okay. Deal with it and be happy for him that Soren is devoted to Ike's happiness.

And no Elincia had a crush on Ike but by RD she had moved on to rule and got with Geoffrey who's the only one that can be coupled with her.

You can say it all you want but the ending says otherwise. You don't see Ike going anywhere with anyone else or getting so touchy touchy with another before leaving on a journey with them via supports.

Edited by Fanfaire

...I know I said I wouldn't come back to this thread, but I'm here only to ask WHY. ISN'T. IT. LOCKED?! Please just lock this damn thing so we can move on! -_-

Ike/Soren can't be canon anymore, because Paris. (As for "He's from Mist's line...", explain why the hell he looks EXACTLY like Ike then?)

Also this.

(Unless more information steps up to bat and sinks Geoffrey/Elincia. Which can't really be ruled out. I mean, hell that beach chapter coming up could potentially have a Paris conversation that happens to turn and say that Ike/Elincia happened, and Paris is descended from that.)

And this. Exactly what I've been saying on both counts. And Fanfaire, you obviously don't know what surrogate means. A surrogate mother is a woman that is carrying another woman's baby. As in, the woman getting pregnant is carrying another woman's embryo. Ike and Soren asking a woman to give them a baby is just that, asking her for a baby they can adopt, which they COULD very well do, but then it wouldn't be Ike's blood child, now would it (unless Ike is fathering the woman's child, which I doubt he'd do because why would he have sex with a woman he doesn't know just like that? It just doesn't seem like he'd do this, even if he wanted a kid)? She's not being a surrogate since neither Ike or Soren are a woman, and modern technology is required to do this process anyway.

Until more intel is given just assume Ike got together with a random girl.

True, though I doubt IS will give us more info. They seem to want us to imagine who Ike's wife is ourselves, as I've stated before.

And Ike/Soren fans: no matter how much you try to stop the massive hull breach, it's clear at this point that your ship is sank. You can't salvage it, too much torpedo.

This too.

Edited by Anacybele

Would that exclude IkeXFemale!Soren fans then? I wouldn't normally have to ask this but the idea seems to have taken off since I mentioned it.

In the same boat as the rest of the rule 63 fans. ...Its a submarine. Over there. *Points off-screen*

Yes it can, ever heard of Surrogates? That's like saying gay couples can't have kids, that's stupid and just plain wrong. Ike is gay, it's okay. Deal with it and be happy for him that Soren is devoted to Ike's happiness.

And no Elincia had a crush on Ike but by RD she had moved on to rule and got with Geoffrey who's the only one that can be coupled with her.

You can say it all you want but the ending says otherwise. You don't see Ike going anywhere with anyone else or getting so touchy touchy with another before leaving on a journey with them via supports.

Surrogates don't work like that. Gay couples CAN'T have kids. (They can adopt but that's not even on the table here)

Pretty much assumed. But IS can still pull the FE:A DLC card on us and go "Ike Elincia happened so we got Paris". They probably won't, but that doesn't mean it's entirely off the board until all of the stuff concerning Paris is done. Which means at the very least the current DLC set has to be.

Ending DOES NOT say otherwise. I'll give you that Ike and Soren's ending is pretty much canon. This DOES NOT in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM mean Ike is gay for Soren or the other way around. It just means they left Tellius together-- they're close friends, and practically brothers considering their story, so this makes sense. However, this doesn't mean either one of them is gay.

I've never before had someone dismantle a post of mine simply to agreed with me.Arvis.gifDiadora.gif

Edited by Airship Canon

I'm just hoping that no matter what the DLC says, the possibility of IkexElincia is never completely destroyed. I'd be really upset. My all time favorite fictional pairing, becoming completely out of the question? Yeah, I'd be more than upset.

Well, Airship Canon, now you have. :P:

Edited by Anacybele