The Sword of Seals - Plus

Superluigi

Just thinking, but isn't it possible that Marcus and Erik could have a battle conversation. I mean, Marcus was around the first time Erik tried to double cross them after all. Or is it possible Marcus just doesn't remember?

haha old people

but that actually would make sense, I agree

And maybe merlinus could say something on the map as well, since that's when he technically first started formally working for an army, it could bring back memories

or even someone could mention hannah(I assume she's dead by now)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And maybe merlinus could say something on the map as well, since that's when he technically first started formally working for an army, it could bring back memories

Not if you skipped 13x...

More FE7 references, go! Marcus x Erik would be a cool little touch, yeah. Merlinus doesn't need more lines though, he has far too many as-is.

fireemblemswordofsealsr.pngfireemblemswordofsealsr.png

Marcus and Erik now have a little conversation and Rutger gives Erik some serious trash talk

Merlinus doesn't have a conversation with Erik, but then again who'd be stupid enough to stick Merlinus in range of Erik anyway?

Edit: Self Grammar Nazi

Edited by Superluigi

I approve of these palettes, it's really refreshing to finally see someone who makes legit battle sprite palettes.

Also loving the changes thus far. FE6 is the best GBAFE game imo, but it really had it's shortcomings, so this is really cool.

I just want to throw this out there, it's really nice to see you expanding the weapon arsenal so thoroughly. Shows some technological development between FE7 and FE6, which I wholeheartedly approve of. Get crossbows so we can have a major tech leap.

And yet, the strongest weapons in the game are 500+ years old.

Merlinus doesn't have a conversation with Erik, but then again who'd be stupid enough to stick Merlinus in range of Erik anyway?

Ashnard does have a convo with Reyson, so there are more ridiculous things, I guess.

Anyway, looks sweet so far. This is probably the only hack that I'm actually looking forward to, besides Elibian Nights updates.

fireemblemswordofsealsr.pngfireemblemswordofsealsr.png

Marcus and Erik now have a little conversation and Rutger gives Erik some serious trash talk

Edit: Self Grammar Nazi

Does Erik-Marcus go something like this?

[spoiler=lulz chat]

Marcus: Lord Erik, come to your senses!

Erik: Huh? Who are you? Ohey, it's you, Eliwood's useless knight. Your age and new armor color threw me off.

Marcus: You think you have the right to poke at my asthetic qualities? I'm not the one who is going bald and I don't have a ridiculous mustache.

Erik: Say whatever you like old man. You're still useless.

Marcus: Says the man who is what? 40 years old now? But still hasn't been promoted past Cavalier. I've been a Paladin as long as you've been alive.

Erik: At least I give some honor to my class. You're a joke among Paladins.

Marcus: And you look nothing like your father. Maybe the reason Lord Darin left you to die is because he knew your mother was cheating on him.

Erik: FUCK YOU OLD MAN!

Marcus: FUCK YOU MORE!

Saul was a Monk in the last build, if memory serves. I hope that he retains that, since three staffbots in the first 6 chapters is a little...much.

EDIT: NINJA'D BY A KITTY

Edited by Arch

Saul was a Monk in the last build, if memory serves. I hope that he retains that, since three staffbots in the first 6 chapters is a little...much.

EDIT: NINJA'D BY A KITTY

That's good. Saul actually fits really well as a monk. Also helps fix the problem that this game had with Light Magic users.

Gotta watch out for those kitteh ninjas.

Just curious, what do you plan to do with Light Magic?

Yeah, as everyone else has said, Saul will be a Monk instead of a Priest...

fireemblemswordofsealsr.png

So does everyone get a little conversation with bosses? Also are enemies stronger or weaker?

All enemies will be a little bit stronger than before and will have a more varied weapon arsenal. Although, they may have their difficulty reduced later.

So will you add support endings since the original lacked them? because some people (NoahxFir) should have had them.

Of course, some of the more implied pairings will have special endings, such as: Roy and Lilina; Saul and Dorothy; Noah Fir; Shin and Sue!

Edited by Superluigi

Yeah, as everyone else has said, Saul will be a Monk instead of a Priest...

fireemblemswordofsealsr.png

All enemies will be a little bit stronger than before and will have a more varied weapon arsenal. Although, they may have their difficulty reduced later.

Of course, some of the more implied pairings will have special endings, such as: Roy and Lilina; Saul and Dorothy; Noah Fir; Shin and Sue!

Woah, you're already done with Chapter 5? Nice!

I envy you so much...lol