The Sword of Seals - Plus

Superluigi

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would that be accomplished considering they both happen at the same time in the story?

The story could be altered so that Roy's army goes through Ilia then Sacae maybe?

Wasn't another hack planning to do something like this. Was it the Divine War?

Edited by Ryan7556

do you know anyone able to asm that/are you willing to pay for it

I would assume that Superluigi has a solution in mind. He's not a newbie hacker and he's not helpless. And he already said he wont be implementing supports until later. Meaning he's got plenty of time to come up with a way to enable supports in Lyn's mode.

The first solution doesn't have to be to pay an ASM hacker to do it.

then why bring up asm in the first place

and BY THE BY there is no way to enable supports in lyn mode without mucking with the support gain routine

gg "no asm needed"

I didn't say he wouldn't have to use ASM. Don't put words in my mouth.

I brought up ASM as a response to Shadow of Chaos' comment.

You asked me if I was willing to pay for it, as if ASM work can only be purchased and Luigi isn't capable of doing it himself, learning how, or asking someone who can to do it.

Edited by The Illusive Man

I didn't say he wouldn't have to use ASM. Don't put words in my mouth.

I brought up ASM as a response to Shadow of Chaos' comment.

and i responded to your response

You asked me if I was willing to pay for it, as if ASM work can only be purchased and Luigi isn't capable of doing it himself or asking someone who can to do it.

do you know anybody who is willing to do asm

Wouldn't that VERY last change kill supports?

I'm not sure, I haven't tested that yet. Supports weren't set up for the character IDs used in Lyn's mode, so I can only assume that they do work. But I can't say for sure.

If possible, can you have in where both Sacae and Ilia are in the same playthrough? You know like instead of choosing one or the other you do both.

Maybe, I guess Arcard could be put in charge of one country and Roartz in another. It would also make geographical sense since you have to pass through Sacae from Ilia to get to Bern.

then why bring up asm in the first place

and BY THE BY there is no way to enable supports in lyn mode without mucking with the support gain routine

gg "no asm needed"

Back to Eliwood mode.

Edited by Superluigi

do you know anybody who is willing to do asm

I'm not a hacker, why would I need to know and why would I care? That's the hacker's job.

Also the only person I've heard of of whose been desperate enough to pay someone to ASM for him was Blazer. The other big hacks like Elibian Nights and Dream of Five seem to have gotten along fine. Bringing money into the FE hack trend seems like a step in the wrong decision. Keep it free, keep it fun.

Obviously now, I was mistaken and Luigi didn't have a plan. So no need to continue this conversation.

Also the only person I've heard of of whose been desperate enough to pay someone to ASM for him was Blazer. The other big hacks like Elibian Nights and Dream of Five seem to have gotten along fine. Bringing money into the FE hack trend seems like a step in the wrong decision. Keep it free, keep it fun.

rey has paid me before

EN and DoF got asm from me because astra and arch are good friends of mine

regardless we're done

or just insert the fe6 ones so you can retain the original feel

Also, change "Seize" to "Conquer" too! And "Wait" to "End"! No no, leave the "End" that ends your phase as "End", don't change it to "End Turn" or whatever. It's totally not confusing at all.

The story could be altered so that Roy's army goes through Ilia then Sacae maybe?

Wasn't another hack planning to do something like this. Was it the Divine War?

But than game balance for the Chapters would have to be changed and the later stages would have to be made much harder to take into account that you just got a bunch of extra Chapters to get stronger.

Hermits who like to do their dark 'frowned' upon research undisturbed tend to favour hard to reach places. The tall snow cap mountains of Ilia would be an ideal place to set up as navigating up would probably be treacherous and transporting things tend to move faster on flat land.

Also I think Pent mentioned something about Canas' mother being the old witch on a mountain in Pent and Canas support.

I have no idea. Didn't play through the entire FE6. Also, the only fact I pulled out is based off my questionable memory of a Pent/Canas support I read. I haven't come across solid facts on Niime's whereabouts.

I don't remember that well, but I think she was in Illia because she had been captured by one guy and he wanted her magic to stop Roy's army, but she ended up using it to make a path Roy could travel and get to the castle quicker.

I think in Sacae she was a member of the Resistance and was working with Dayan.