The Sword of Seals - Plus

Superluigi

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will you be adding in the assassin class? I love thieves but without promotion they suuuuck!

From his last patch... as in what he planned for it... I remember him saying thieves will promote into rogues.

So will you be adding in the assassin class? I love thieves but without promotion they suuuuck!

[spoiler=Major promotion spoiler]In the current build Astol/Astohl has his own separate thief class that promotes to an assassin. Chad and Cath both promote into Rogues.

[spoiler=Major promotion spoiler]In the current build Astol/Astohl has his own separate thief class that promotes to an assassin. Chad and Cath both promote into Rogues.

I am completely satisfied with that and did I see...

Mathew and legualt in the names?

Edited by Mageknight

^I approve

just a good choice IMO and I hope you stick to it and/or go with whatever is reasonable and enjoyable (in the case that there's some vital flaw with going that route, not that I see one); said choice will hopefully please a lot of people ^_^

So I looked over it again and I noticed other people like the fe7 peg trio along with serra and dart but they lack promotion color scheme so I don't think they'll be making an appearance but I saw mage knights so I assume you'll change Cecillia to M.K. and give Valkyries light? Also KEEP LEGAULT AND MATHEW IN PLEASE!!!!!

So I looked over it again and I noticed other people like the fe7 peg trio along with serra and dart but they lack promotion color scheme so I don't think they'll be making an appearance but I saw mage knights so I assume you'll change Cecillia to M.K. and give Valkyries light? Also KEEP LEGAULT AND MATHEW IN PLEASE!!!!!

All I can say is, don't get your hopes up too high for their inclusion in the main game... but there is a reason why they were left on the list... Peg trio, Serra and Dart are just leftovers from FE7's data...

All I can say is, don't get your hopes up too high for their inclusion in the main game... but there is a reason why they were left on the list... Peg trio, Serra and Dart are just leftovers from FE7's data...

yeah I assumed their data was just leftover I also noticed beyard( for 7x ) so I guess right.

Since you said that astol would be theif-> assassin, and that you might do both routes you could add legualt in as a late game pre-promote assassin who appears in sacae in Nimii's place; but that's just my idea, it's your hack.

So here we go, the weekly progress update...

This week Chapter 5 got a bit of an overhaul, including an edited map, enemy placement tweaks and a secret hidden item. I've also expanded the weapon table and thrown in a few extra weapons that I wanted to add, but didn't have the space too originally. All of the 'major' playable characters will now get their own personal weapon, such as Echidna's 'Ocean sword'.

fireemblemswordofsealsr.png

I've been a bit behind with the change-logs, so I'll get them up later, when I have a bit more time.

I've also expanded the weapon table and thrown in a few extra weapons that I wanted to add, but didn't have the space too originally.

You're gonna end up with soooooooo many more weapons. I expanded the item table for EN, just to add a few new things at first, I wound up with 30 new weapons before I knew it :P:.

Of course, it's awesome to see Echidna getting a PRF. Hopefully Gale gets his Dragonspear too which he leaves to Miledy/Zeiss after that 'Talk' event. Also, bring back the Meteor tome from the prototype too. There's an FEDS spell anim for it.

CROSSOUT EVERYTHINGGGG.

P.S. Is Marcus' Espontoon weapon a PRF?

You're gonna end up with soooooooo many more weapons. I expanded the item table for EN, just to add a few new things at first, I wound up with 30 new weapons before I knew it :P:.

Of course, it's awesome to see Echidna getting a PRF. Hopefully Gale gets his Dragonspear too which he leaves to Miledy/Zeiss after that 'Talk' event. Also, bring back the Meteor tome from the prototype too. There's an FEDS spell anim for it.

CROSSOUT EVERYTHINGGGG.

I believe so. Otherwise I'm wrong

But I'm never wrong, so that's assuring.

Yes.

So at last, here are the change-logs for chapter 3 and 4.

[spoiler=Spoilers ahoy!]Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals – Plus

Change-log: Chapter 3

Key:

(FE6) - Changes from the original

(FE6-P B) - Changes from the last beta release

[Gameplay]

- Inserted new map for Chapter 3 – More elaborate castle, within a fortified area.

- Adjusted Enemy spawn points to fit the new map.

- Adjusted Player spawn points to fit the new map.

- Increased the number of enemy units. (FE6-P B)

- Removed visit-able villages. (FE6)

- Added a third chest.

- Changed the contents of all the chests.

- Changed Slater's arsenal to a 'Verutum' and a 'Short spear'.

- Tweaked Lugh's base stats. (FE6-P B)

- Tweaked Chad's growths, due to the fact that he can now promote. (FE6-P B)

- Added secret hidden item.

[story]

- Tweaked Slater's battle and death text.

[bug fixes]

- Fixed crash during opening cut-scene, (for real this time).

Change-log: Chapter 4

[Gameplay]

- Inserted new map for Chapter 4 – More consistent with FE7, with further cliff erosion.

- Adjusted Enemy spawn points to fit the new map.

- Adjusted Player spawn points to fit the new map.

- Added an additional fort for pirates to spawn on, so they can reach the third village.

- Increased the amount of pirates that spawn.

- Tweaked generic enemy's arsenal.

[story]

- Tweaked Erik's battle and death text.

- Added a short scene between Roy and Merlinus before the chapter starts. (FE6)

- Added a short scene before Narshen arrives.

- Tweaked the scene between Narshen and Erik.

- Added a short scene between Narshen and Erik after Roy's party spawns.

[bug fixes]

- Prevented Lugh from spawning if he wasn't recruited.

- Fixed a bug where Clarine would remain an NPC unit after the recruitment was triggered.

[Misc.]

- Provided individual character slots for each enemy class used.

- Inserted individual palettes for each enemy class used in the 'Laus' faction.

- Inserted individual palettes for each enemy class used in the 'Pirate' faction.

- Inserted individual palettes for each enemy class used in the 'Mercenary' faction. (Rutgers's band)

After 12 years in development hopefully they will have been worth the wait!

If you want a more specific notes, I'll be happy to update them to be a little bit more detailed.

Edited by Superluigi

I just want to throw this out there, it's really nice to see you expanding the weapon arsenal so thoroughly. Shows some technological development between FE7 and FE6, which I wholeheartedly approve of. Get crossbows so we can have a major tech leap.

Just thinking, but isn't it possible that Marcus and Erik could have a battle conversation. I mean, Marcus was around the first time Erik tried to double cross them after all. Or is it possible Marcus just doesn't remember?