I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

Also slip ups happen. When you're scum and know a little more than everyone else, sometimes you subconsciously portray this in posts. I've noticed myself do it occasionally as well as others.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that doesn't mean that every instance where someone in retrospect may have seemed to "know" a bit more than the others equals that player being scum.

If I claim my role becomes pointless so I wanted to abstain from it. I'll claim if it's really necessary, but I'd like to refrain from doing so for now.

On a side note, does anyone else think it's weird that we've had 5 vanilla town claims? Aren't only 4 people supposed to even be vanilla?

I've already claimed.

I'm not sure how Manix is at L-1 already, hammering this early would be pretty silly, imo.

Right now I'm most suspicious of Shinori because of that freakout. Townies don't generally do that.

I haven't paid much attention to Manix tbh.

If I claim my role becomes pointless so I wanted to abstain from it. I'll claim if it's really necessary, but I'd like to refrain from doing so for now.

On a side note, does anyone else think it's weird that we've had 5 vanilla town claims? Aren't only 4 people supposed to even be vanilla?

Technically, the rules/setup stated that AT LEAST four of the roles were vanilla regardless of alignment, which means that there can definitely be more vanilla roles. Whether all of the people who claimed are town is another matter entirely.

Oh I forgot the (at least) part. I still think it's weird that 6 people claimed vanilla town. Someone is obviously fakeclaiming. Shinori at least questioned the decision to lynch Manix, and IMO Manix got really defensive really quick.

Also I'm finding it weird that Boron never seems to find Manix suspect at all. Depending on Manix's flip we'll learn a lot about Boron IMO.

Also I'm finding it weird that Boron never seems to find Manix suspect at all. Depending on Manix's flip we'll learn a lot about Boron IMO.

It's because Manix didn't seem to be doing anything "out of the ordinary" for him to me. At this point, I'm not sure what to think of anyone anymore. But at the point in the game I made those comments, Manix really did seem town to me.

So you're implying that if scum doesn't suspect someone they're town? It's not like they attempt to bus ALL their teammates lol.

WHAT IS WITH SF AND OVERGENERALIZATIONS?

In this specific case, there are things like how Seoyeon instantly believed Manix's claim that I would not line up as a scumbuddy interaction.

##thoughts (because who knows when someone is going to hammer me)

Shinori/Weapons scumteam actually makes a decent amount of sense

The only interaction between them that I can think of off the top of my head is the policy vote from D3 (which mind you was bound to go absolutely nowhere)

Shinori claimed to Weapons D1 for some reason (please remind me why? considering he eventually claimed vanilla, I don't even know)

so :/

The reason i didn't want to claim in thread is because everyone seemed to be thinking that i was hinting at tons of different roles. I let that sit and i decided to not claim in thread in hopes of scum doing something to me since I do see VT as a sacrificial role. You should know that Manix.