I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

Well, this kind of sucks. And I'm not particularly any better off on who to suspect at the moment. I will need some time to reread the thread and make a decision.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go ahead then.

but let's consider this then

##Vote: Shinori

Nice logic jump there bro, good to see you were paying attention to yesterday. Votejump on me is scummy as heck.

Combine the rest of it that I addressed before, and we have a winner. Your little stunt on D3 doesn't clear you at all.

I'm pretty sure I was targeted by absolutely nothing.

Also, with both eclipse and Helios saying that they believe to have drawn a scum action in previous nights ... well, I'm not sure why they believe it's a "scum" action specifically, so ... :/

On reread, this post caught my attention.

eclipse claiming something would go wrong if she was shot, ala:

:facepalm:

There's bad, and then there's this. Gimme a bit to collect my thoughts, because this day has the potential to end VERY badly.

and this post

in other words it was literally asking to be abused as such, because even if there was a doc, eclipse probably wouldn't have been the doc protect (but then consider WIFOM, but meh). But considering there is only one person that could be doc (and even then, I don't think so because of other role speculation I have), so couldn't protect even if he wanted to (remember Paper's ability?)

A bit of thinking goes a long way.

I'm pretty sure I was targeted by absolutely nothing.

Also, with both eclipse and Helios saying that they believe to have drawn a scum action in previous nights ... well, I'm not sure why they believe it's a "scum" action specifically, so ... :/

So anyway, this post is mighty suspicious because it indicates Seoyeon knew more about what was going on than the rest of us, thus her be able to identify the action as not a scum action.

So anyway, this post is mighty suspicious because it indicates Seoyeon knew more about what was going on than the rest of us, thus her be able to identify the action as not a scum action.

:facepalm:

This sounds similar to when BBM was accused in Xenoblade mafia of being scum because people thought he was "crumbing" scum roles after our rolecop got killed.

If I really DID know something more, as you seem to be insinuating, don't you think I would've just kept my mouth shut? Especially after that little argument we had on D1 about you and your role? At the time Helios and eclipse had given me no reason to believe that the action they were hit with was "defaultly" scummy. Just that they were hit by something and they thought it was scum, but not why. Naturally I'm going to wonder why they think it's scum when town roles that mess with other townies exist.

It's safe to assume that a role that negatively affects you like a role-demoter is scummy. It wasn't like that in this case, but you can't blame eclipse and I for assuming this.

Unless I missed something, you and eclipse didn't say WHAT you were hit with until later. Just that you were hit by something that you felt was scummy, but didn't elaborate on it. Again, I am not a mind reader.