Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

And obviously people want me dead. I hold info on all 4 factions at the moment. People don't want that to happen and people don't want their info revealed. So people want me to die but specifically someone is trying to use someone elses factional kill on me so that they can use their's on someone else. That's what I'm talking about.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I said those above things. So? I have info that info is beneficial to me as well as to other players. What is lynching me though going to do? Then you just lose your person to talk to for info? I have info and i can give you info if you are willing to trade with me. People chose to trade with me, they should have known what could happen when they told me the things they told me. I am free to use the info i learned against them, just like they could use the info they learned against me or other players. It's how a player chooses to play the game, just like you are trying to use the words i said to you to get a lynch against me. I could use the words X player has said to me to get them on my side. Or to get someone to not vote me.

"Read this lol"

I CAN DO THAT TOO HELIOS.

I already admitted to saying what i said to core and scorri.

Now answer my question how does it actually benefit in this game?

You aren't answering the question properly.

WHY IS IT BENEFICIAL TO BLACKMAIL SOMEONE? HOW WOULD I GAIN ADVANTAGE OVER X PLAYER AND Y PLAYER?

I already stated in thread why blackmailing isn't beneficial and BBM stated a reason for it as well.

Maybe the reactions from not understanding a bad threat benefit him? It makes sense to me on paper, when you consider some players are not as versed on this as others.

BBM gets it. My whole thing was that I just didn't understand the point of blackmailing others because I implied it was pointless to begin with. I guess others didn't see it that way. However, I don't see how someone who is willing to blackmail others, or at least threatens to do so, is beneficial to keep along?

I think that the players whom Shinori doesn't have enough information on need to start getting more out of him.

That, or everyone whose alignment Shinori knows should tell someone else what their alignment is as well.

If you don't meet the lynch requirements, it's just a no lynch.

Also if the person you lynch is unkillable, they will simply receive points as if they had been lynched but will be able to keep play.

you people are either all terrible or i'm just very good at overestimating myself (probably the latter)

i believe i know things about all four factions just from that entire exchange + OC stuffs

NOW THEN

not bothering with shinori because i suspect things

##vote BBM

reasons!