Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

> outs everything about Red/South

> only lynches the killer

> ...

I'm sorry guys, but seriously; Red was still a threat until you actually got rid of both of the non-leaders, and yet everyone just left them be. I just don't know what happened there.

I can only influence the game so much when I'm dead. I tried to influence Cam, but I think by that point he was beyond the point of caring (not that I can blame him, really).

Edited by Seoyeon

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iris: Well, a game that I've been in at the end. I subbed out of Prims game and town lost there.

Manix: What happened was I was talking to basically every side like I was helping them and like I wasn't a threat. It was fun. :-p

That's it I declare Manix and Scorri my eternal SF rivals.

Manix because he always somehow gets me lynched even though most of the time I dunno why.

Scorri because I never get to lynch her(damn you guys!) and she has caught me as scum TWICE now.

Scorri had an OP hand. Also Furet misunderstood Psych (or didn't understand Hearts) because he didn't give away any Hearts cards at the beginning, so I had 6 Hearts, including the AKQ.

Order of operations

Shanghaied into the game

Told to put in my actions involving some card bullshit

Actually reading the OP

I am the greatest mafia genius the world has ever known

also all due credit to BBM for running the entire team long after being dead and buried

This game was solely on who could get the other three moles to help them and who could get lynch control first.

That's all it took to win the game. If you lived past the first two cycles and got your mole lynched on cycle 3 and had the other 3 moles helping you, you won the game. The game was decided by cycle 3, and could actually be decided as early as cycle 2.

I mean, theoretically multiple teams would be trying to get moles to work with them so it'd be harder to get all three moles working on one team. Question though, how quickly did you know the true wincon of the moles?

• 3 weeks later...