Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

Please don't tell me you're blaming me for this...

Let me see ... you used your "insomniac" night skill for the first time to call me scum at a time I couldn't defend myself. Then the entire town wagoned and hammered me while I was in class and when I couldn't check the mafia thread. Ironically, Shinori who was scum was the only one who wasn't on my wagon. It's pretty clear to say that I am happy town lost SFMM3. The Manix wagon on the last day phase only reinforces that thought.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see ... you used your "insomniac" night skill for the first time to call me scum at a time I couldn't defend myself. Then the entire town wagoned and hammered me while I was in class and when I couldn't check the mafia thread. Ironically, Shinori who was scum was the only one who wasn't on my wagon. It's pretty clear to say that I am happy town lost SFMM3. The Manix wagon on the last day phase only reinforces that thought.

That doesn't mean I wanted you to be hammered in two hours though! I wasn't the town leader or anything so I honestly don't think my reads were the only reason why the game ended the way it did. I feel like the scapegoat man ;_;

That doesn't mean I wanted you to be hammered in two hours though! I wasn't the town leader or anything so I honestly don't think my reads were the only reason why the game ended the way it did. I feel like the scapegoat man ;_;

Okay, I don't want to derail this thread any longer so this will be the last post I make about this here. I'm not blaming you entirely, although I do feel that if you hadn't put me as lynch priority number 1 so early in the phase, then maybe I wouldn't have been hammered in two hours. And that is the real thing that I am pissed off at. YOU GUYS HAMMERED ME TWO HOURS AFTER PHASE START. A time in which I never had the chance to check the thread. You guys never considered the possibility that I was not scum, didn't think to look for a backup lynch in case you were wrong, or any of that. It was just, "let's vote the person who won't be here phase end and hammer her immediately". Certainly did not help my mood that Manix was hammered in a somewhat similar manner and screwed over town. Do you see what I'm saying?

Yeah I understand your point. I actually talked with Manix and Elieson about how discontent I was with how things ended up playing out. All I'm saying is I don't want to be solely blamed for how the game ended.

Back to this game though...the phase ended already didn't it? WHERE'S PSYCH

And now I'm pissed because a) Marth shouldn't have gotten a kill off when he was lynched because that's just BS and b) that driver priority ranks below a kill because that also shouldn't happen.

but I also have to agree with this; inconsistent application of kill priority with lynches

remember when Aere was lynched? he didn't get his kill off. so what made it different here?

and I suspect that Helios probably drove someone with himself, what's up with that?