Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

good bye Bananas, hello Scumri.

So uh guys we have 4 hours left and at about half of the votes required to lynch a person. I think that needs to be corrected, to say the least.

Still keeping my vote on Aere, as I still haven't seen a reasonable defense from him. I think he should probably be the lynch target at this point in time, seeing as I don't see anything immediately glaring with scumri's post, and I don't think any other wagon is credible with t-minus 5 hours left.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, another thing I don't like about Aere. He poked someone at least once about Elie and was suspicious of him but then waited 10 hours and 4 people voting Elie before he put a vote down on Elie. To me, that looks like he tried to subtly start a bandwagon, then waited to see if it would start before jumping on. I'm quite content to leave my vote here for the rest of the phase.

Eclipse, what do you think of Elie?

Manix is being typical gut-lead Manix, Elie is grasping for straws (#319 and that vague list #306) , I'd rather not lynch Prims today, we'll have time to think about PGO later... Elie is my strongest feel so ##Vote: Elieson though I am thinking he's playing like he plays D1 a lot :/:

Scorri for wagoning? I posted one or two short posts between those times, because I wanted to see how elie reacted. He posted numerous times, I though it over (and referenced it), then placed a vote. Plus it was Yom Kippur, I was on my phone, I think.

Lynching me would gain literally no information. Scum literally can't kill me.

Aere: What, you mean voting one of my top two scum reads because I think you're more likely to get lynched is wagoning? I'm going for what I think will be a scum flip. You're also really good at trying to twist everything that people who are arguing against you so that they look bad. You did it with Elie and now you're trying to do it with me. Have fun with that.

Also, you didn't poke Elie, you poked someone else about Elie, and the later voted after plenty of other people had voted. That looks bad to me.

Just for reference, I've been paying attention the whole game. My reads are the reads I've been developing since the start of the game, and would have been the same regardless of who I subbed in for. So this isn't just a jump on a wagon to try and avoid getting lynched myself. You also continue to not give any other reads. Please tell me. Who do you find to be scum now that Elie's claimed?

##Unvote

Hi, I just got home from school. I'll be here for phase end, doing homework on my Friday night. #socool

Still have to reread, but um... I've already stated that I don't quite feel the Elieson wagon, but I'm a little iffy on the Aere wagon, he just softclaimed, huh?

What is an arc, Snike?

Lynching me would gain literally no information. Scum literally can't kill me.

Umm, scum can't kill you? Your lynch would now provide tons of information then. Generally speaking, scum can't kill scum. Does that make you scum?

Aere: Little posts like that aren't helping your case. If you don't want to be lynched, please give a good argument as to why someone other than yourself should be lynched. And that doesn't just mean roleclaiming. I mean find someone specifically and tell us why they're more scummy than you.

Strider: Any thoughts on a me or Aere lynch since I doubt Psych will be getting lynched today?

Aere doesn't seem too bad of a lynch target. He's being pretty defensive and unnightkillable is a very unimpressive claim. He could easily be any scum role ever. We don't really have any better targets, either.

For now, ##Unvote (Psych) and ##Vote Aere.

Who would people like to see jailed tonight, btw? It's a day action.

Ok. Leaving in 5 minutes. Few last minute thoughts. If people tell me to claim in the next 5 minutes I will. If not, cool. Also, if Aere ends up not being the lynch target for some reason, I'd suggest taking a look at kirsche again. Something doesn't sit right with me wrt his posts. Beyond that, good luck and see you guys tomorrow.

I really don't think we should discuss any single person of who to jail at this point. It gives scum one person to for sure avoid targeting.

The only ppl even considerable based on roles is me/yourself. Aere "can't be killed", and Prims could potentially kill you. There isn't much else on the table to consider, except what you have seen through discussion.

I really don't think we should discuss any single person of who to jail at this point. It gives scum one person to for sure avoid targeting.

It does that anyway because the person who is jailed is announced...

Aere doesn't seem too bad of a lynch target. He's being pretty defensive and unnightkillable is a very unimpressive claim. He could easily be any scum role ever. We don't really have any better targets, either.

For now, ##Unvote (Psych) and ##Vote Aere.

Who would people like to see jailed tonight, btw? It's a day action.

Jail whoever you think's the cleanest. Alternately, jail who you think is scummy and shoot them, I guess. No need to go into specifics.

t-minus 3 hours to decide a lynch. Hopefully we can get more people online soon.

It does that anyway because the person who is jailed is announced...

Didn't realize that :O

Well, still, what me & snike said...just do what you feel is best

Alternately, jail who you think is scummy and shoot them, I guess.

This would be ideal.

We need to lynch. I'll switch to scorri for majority if necessary. Aere softclaiming is frustrating because if he's gonna out that he's BP there's no reason not to just fullclaim.

@eclipse: re: agressiveness, BBM honestly didn't read some of my posts I strongly believe, and I was peeved. And school sucks.

Reporting in.

Somehow I was under the misconception that the phase ended at 8 PDT rather than 5 PDT...Welp. Um, right, the potential wagons are Elieson (not really, and I wouldn't get on this one), scorri (SB...rereading) and Aere. quick ISO: scorri looks solid, and SB weak, and also okay with Aere wagon after reread (softclaim, ehh).

##Vote: Aere (L-2?)

I'll switch to scorri if that's where the votes are at.

@mods: extension ?? + can you put ISO links in OP thanks

Prims it's 6/5 right now against Aere, so I think it'd be best if you wouldn't switch, assuming people showing up is a thing. If it isn't a thing, I guess I'll have to jump ship as well.