Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, my restriction was that I had to pick a role that could stop a player from getting killed at night. Bananas for some reason decided that instead of picking a full on doctor, he'd pick a JoAT instead. So.

It's like the only useful role in that mafia, I'm not surprised you chose it as a fakeclaim.

the same mafia with tracker, watcher, alternating hider/vig and a bunch of other cool shit? nahhh

yeah no this is mudslinging

explain restriction, n1 target and thought process behind pick

I had to pick a role with more than one ability- I picked that one specifically because a lot of the other games with JoaT had other strong town roles, so I decided to pick a role from a game with not very strong roles.

the same mafia with tracker, watcher, alternating hider/vig and a bunch of other cool shit? nahhh

yeah no this is mudslinging

explain restriction, n1 target and thought process behind pick

I meant a useful role that's not fairly ubiquitous- other than the Dancer and vig role (which I admittedly forgot about when making that statement) I didn't think the other roles in that game were very good.

>SDS had two abilities

well.

k can the dayvig claim and shoot bbm yet

See, I was afraid people would think I was scummier than Scorri. >_> This is why I hesitated for a minute or two before claiming. If I get dayvigged or lynched, Scorri better be next.

I had to pick a role with more than one ability- I picked that one specifically because a lot of the other games with JoaT had other strong town roles, so I decided to pick a role from a game with not very strong roles.

I decided to pick a role from a game with not very strong roles.

Why the hell?

##VOTE BBM

BBM, remember EO

ie that game where every role had multiple abilities and really strong scum roles which would be better denied

and you could have picked Ronin/vig!Surv as they were the strongest town roles

I'm not convinced

but scorri was the d1 counterwagon. why would you think that if you're town? if you're town, claiming guarantees a scum lynch, even if people lynch you first. if you're scum, claiming guarantees a scum lynch, so hesitating would be more understandable there

also, gameclaiming stops until the next time we have an obvious anti-town result like this