• Zihark
    • Stefan
    • Lucia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zihark.

I have never actually gotten Stefan, all he did was give me the Vague Katti...

That's because you tried to get him with someone other than Lethe or Mordecai, unless you were playing Radiant Dawn, in which you must recruit him with Micaiah.

And I can't choose between the trio of Stefan, Mia, and Zihark. ; ;; All ended up pretty good for me, except I guess I'm gonna go with Stefan since he's kinda unloved. And Lucia sucks.

Stefan comes in strong and has no trouble staying strong, and as far as growths go, he's got more power than Zihark. Hating on him because he's a prepromote is silly. See Haar.

Edited by Mac

Stefan comes in strong and has no trouble staying strong, and as far as growths go, he's got more power than Zihark. Hating on him because he's a prepromote is silly. See Haar.
by the time i recruit Stefan, i already have a strong swordmaster in either Mia or Zihark, so i have never used him

And that's the point. Stefan may come strong, but it's just as easy to use Mia or Zihark and have them be better.

I voted Lucia because no one else was giving her any love. It'd really be Stefan, though, because I tend to not use myrmidons. Stefan requires no work to be usable, where the others always prove too much of a hassle to level up into their next form, if you ask me.

It's a weird kind of balance. Don't use a mymrmidon extensively, then use Stefan? Stefan will beat them up easy. Use a myrmidon extensively, and not Stefan? They'll beat up Stefan. Use both? Myrmidon will beat up Stefan at first, then he'll either overpower them in the end, or they'll just both hit their caps and everybody's happy.

Zihark, always until the end of eternity.....

<3

Man, I sound like a romantic. XD

But srsly. I'd never dream of useing sombody else. He has the str, sped, defence is way higher than Mia's, and he comes early enough to be useful. Plus he's ... rather attractive. XDDDD

I voted Stefan. I trained Mia once (and only once..), Soren turned out stronger. =/

WTH? Soren had a higher strength number than Mia? That was unexpected. ( provided they were on the same level at the time.)

On my first playthrough - Mia. She was untouchable with Vantage and was crit-ing out of her mind. I used to just set her loose and she'd tear through everything.

On hard, her strength just would not go up so I had to drop her. With 6 strength at level 18, I couldn't keep her on board any longer. I tried to raise Zihark and he had similar sucking problems. So on hard I've been sticking with Stefan and Lucia, but neither are that great. They all let me down which is a shame because I used Mia, Zihark, and Lucia on my first playthrough and there were all great.

Meh, it's hard to say, some would say Zihark, due to having existing strength and not having bad luck. Some would say Stefan, for being excellent in everything but luck. (and defenses, but that can be said for all myrmidons/swordmasters) Others would say Mia not out of being the best, but because she is just such a cute lass. (and super special awesome sexy in Radiant Dawn) Lucia, well, she's just considered by many super hot. (stupid forced haircut, ruining that for us fanboys) Me, I usually use none of them in this game.