Best Sword Master?

Who is?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. :D

• Mia
    • Zihark
    • Stefan
    • Lucia

Is this topic a joke? Lucia is one of the worst unit ever since Karla was in FE7. Stefan's pretty decent, Mia not bad but still not that great. Zihark neh...This has already been brought out in numerous FE boards long time ago. Recommend actually searching through them before you even start this one.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this topic a joke? Lucia is one of the worst unit ever since Karla was in FE7. Stefan's pretty decent, Mia not bad but still not that great. Zihark neh...This has already been brought out in numerous FE boards long time ago. Recommend actually searching through them before you even start this one.

We come here to avoid places like that, thanks. And some of us do like these characters.

Aww... Lucia's not that bad.

At least she's some hawt stuff, at least before the forced haircut. <3

luchino.gif

^ Relevent to my interests. Still, Lucia is actually one of the worst in this game, due to late joinage. Doesn't stop her from being a fan favorite.

Psh.

She looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better with the short hair. When it's all long, it makes her seem too much like a little 15 year old girl. (And I'm not a peterfile. <3)

It's all a matter of preference, man. I'm 16, so her looking 15 isn't a big deal. Lyn's 15, and everyone loves her. Watch as this thread magically turns into which version of Lucia is better. Frankly, it's more exciting than which Swordmaster is the best in this game. It's either going to Zihark or Stefan, anyway.

... Well, I'm not a boy, so I wouldn't pick Lucia cause I thought she was hot... And since I don't judge her that way, I will say that I think Lucia is close to the worst compared to the others. She always didn't do well with me. It was hard for me to keep her alive.

We come here to avoid places like that, thanks. And some of us do like these characters.

And you seem to have forgotten that Serenes Forest has made affiliation with other FE boards. I see no rules against that. I was just stating who is better from my belief upon those boards.

And you seem to have forgotten that Serenes Forest has made affiliation with other FE boards. I see no rules against that. I was just stating who is better from my belief upon those boards.

I was stating that I'd rather not go searching them. I'm fine here, thanks.

We come here to avoid places like that, thanks. And most of us do like these characters.

fix'd

At least she's some hawt stuff, at least before the forced haircut. <3

luchino.gif

^ Relevent to my interests. Still, Lucia is actually one of the worst in this game, due to late joinage. Doesn't stop her from being a fan favorite.

very nice :D

very nice :D

Indeed, it just devastates me how hard it is to find fanart in which the chick has well drawn feet. Well, this is a side view of it, but whatever. Then again, I've heard it's really hard to draw feet, I know I can't. I flat out can't draw.

Back to topic, I wish Mia had more on strength. She'd be very nice then. You'd be able to use the transfer data to make her down right crazy, and not just instant max speed. Overall, I don't really like the Myrmidon/Swordmaster selection in this game. However, Mia says hi to me in the sequal. :)