Board Game Online

Jedi

JB wins this trainwreck of a BoardGame. I also unlocked the Third Minion as a Necromancer, whoo.

Also, Jedi apologizes to Specta, uses his phaser ... and it melts.

See even when I try to stop Specta the game stops me. I cannot bring myself to do anything against her lol

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Trololol, Jedi XD

Also, technically, I predicted my own death once. I failed to predict anyone else correctly, so Shin told me to drain who he was planning to kill. Thanks, Shin!

And Boron killed every single bad guy she possibly could have in the wild west and was given free drinks and everything in the shop.

And it was beautiful.

In that game CR won, I got The Truth and had a sword in my starting inventory. Proceed going to the Wild West and killing bad guys by stopping their bullets with The Truth then using a sword to cut them. Earn maximum reputation with the cowboys. Walk into the Wild West shop and get a crapload of free items thrown at me.

Also, earlier in the game, Shin killed me with a lightsaber. I reincarnated as a turtle. Shin says, "I LIKE TURTLES" and doesn't kill me again. I make it up to him by NOT killing him with a sword.

Edit: Ninja'd by Specta :XD:

Edited by Taewoo

phase 1: convince specta to convince integrity to stay up so she can play a game

phase 2: start game without specta

you guys rule. seriously. (not seriously.)

everyone hates me and kills me every damn time they can.

You should play as me. You would probably not be hated, but the game will make everyone land in your space so they can kill you. No seriously, it happens to me every game like 1000 times.

Edited by HORSEBIRD

phase 1: convince specta to convince integrity to stay up so she can play a game

phase 2: start game without specta

you guys rule. seriously. (not seriously.)

Someone ((Read:PKL)) decided to host a 300 space game with like 8 people or something in it. Our 175 space 8 person game lat night took like an hour and a half. I think they're still playing that game actually. The intent was to finish the 300 space before Kitty got there.

EDIT:

everyone hates me and kills me every damn time they can.

well

I mean

it's the same with everyone right

I'm amazed I managed to get the Immortal achievement.

SECOND EDIT:

Picture1-1.png

waht

Boron managed to get everything in said game from the first quote. She just sent me this picture.

Edited by Dallas

8e76702121ef9f26c229f4f4cc262f43.png?1354759386

It's finally over. Kinda can't believe that I won that after my team all left and everyone ganged up on me ._.

I think 44 rounds is the longest we've had yet.

HEY. it wasn't my fault i lagged out.

I blame Horace