Fire Emblem: Frozen Spear

Bladehero22

Sorry, you were complaining about Plot Holes in Elibian Nights?

There are some, but I bet Arch will amend them.

As there are plotholes in mine, I'll patch them.

And to answer Joe Kerr's question: No. Sorry.

Edited by Bladehero22

If you really want to make this hack, I'd suggest working out and perfecting your story until it is as plot hole-proof as you can make it. You might want to at least talk to someone who knows how to work a story line for this. I'd even throw you some suggestions if you wanted it. But yeah, the first thing you need to do is write the story, check it again, and make sure it all makes sense and can be explained properly.

If you don't mind me asking, what plotholes did you find in Elibian Nights, and what are you going to do to fix them? I'm not doubting there existence, but I think that listing them would give some credibility to the argument that you want to make something that "fixes" them.

Edited by DualSilverGunner

If you really want to make this hack, I'd suggest working out and perfecting your story until it is as plot hole-proof as you can make it. You might want to at least talk to someone who knows how to work a story line for this. I'd even throw you some suggestions if you wanted it. But yeah, the first thing you need to do is write the story, check it again, and make sure it all makes sense and can be explained properly.

You want to make suggestions? Very well then, hit me with your best shot, I'm game. You can do so in the PMs.

plot is for losers

Sounds like your just trying to barrage this hack with flames by saying this.

If you think that this hack is bad BEFORE it's constructed, then clearly you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

Seriously, I want this post removed.

There are some, but I bet Arch will amend them.

Enlighten me to what I need to amend? Must admit, I'm a bit disappointed that you would debut your hack by dissing mine. Classy.

Edited by Arch

But plot and content can coincide. What's the point of having a flashy hack if there's no substance?

You worry about that after you're done event hacking.

From what I remember, with SuperLuigi's FE6+ beta patches from way back when, Lyn's mode was a sidestory with Bern... and the events were there... but the text was all repetitive.

If you have a concept, but have the actual content done, it's easier to refine something than it is to build it from scratch when you actually have momentum going. If all he does is plan in here without any work to show for it, he's not going anywhere.

Laziness creeps in HORRIBLY fast when text editing in a ROM hack.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Enlighten me to what I need to amend? Must admit, I'm a bit disappointed that you would debut your hack by dissing mine. Classy.

especially seeing as yours is (one of) the biggest FE ROM hacks in existence...

especially seeing as yours is (one of) the biggest FE ROM hacks in existence...

Regardless of who it is, opening by dissing someone else's work is pretty tactless. Still, it looks like he's got some holes of his own to fill before he can get around to highlighting mine. Nevertheless, I look forward to your commentary, bladehero.

Regardless of who it is, opening by dissing someone else's work is pretty tactless. Still, it looks like he's got some holes of his own to fill before he can get around to highlighting mine. Nevertheless, I look forward to your commentary, bladehero.

If it came off as dissing your hack, I apologize for that. Don't get me wrong, Elibian Nights is still my favorite ROM Hack.

In fact, that hack is what inspired me to make this.

But seeing as how I'm getting nothing but negative replies on this, I'm going to pack it up and put it aside for the time being. Progress on the hack, as I said before, will be slow due to the fact that I'm still in school and I can't focus on this hack and my homework at the same time. So therefore, this will be put on hiatus for a while until I can actually get around to paying any mind to it without my brain exploding.

EDIT: eCut, I want you to close this because I'm not going to be working on it for quite a while. Those of you who are prepared for more, Nope. Sorry. Too bad. Have a nice day, here's a cookie.

See you all later!

Edited by Bladehero22

Figures, the one topic the staff is actually asked to close is the one that they take forever to jump on.

Edited by Arch

Better yet, PMs. I don't want to be attacked by other forum members.

AND WHY IS MY TOPIC NOT CLOSED YET?!

It helps to, you know, tell someone. As far as I can tell, your request to close the topic was made a mere hour and a half ago, in this topic. Do you think we look through every single post made in every area of the forum immediately? I've been around for the past few hours, if you'd just PMd me, I could have closed this a lot sooner. And guess what: I only found out about it because someone decided to let the staff know.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire