One Wish

Swordmaster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One wish I would like is to meet some of the people from Serenes Forest. It isn't an impossible wish, but it's one that would make me happy, I believe.

Fix'd

You have some nerve changing someone else's puncuation when yours is pretty bad (someone please back me up here)

You have some nerve changing someone else's puncuation when yours is pretty bad (someone please back me up here)

*starts singing backup vocals*

Ooohhh....have some nerve......

That's sad when someone get's grammar fixed by Light *grabs gun*

I wish there was FAR less people on this earth.

With technology and better living conditions, it's no wonder the Earh's population is going uphill. People die these days at ages 80-100, when they used to die normally at, what, 30-40?

With technology and better living conditions, it's no wonder the Earh's population is going uphill. People die these days at ages 80-100, when they used to die normally at, what, 30-40?

don't worry, this will happen until the earth no longer can support us. then we'll either die because of some plague caused by poor living conditions, kill each other in a war, or when killing humans is made legal and becomes a recreational sport.

I have two wishes, and I would want to have one or the other.

1st:

My wish is to have wings

This... And the wings have to work too!

2nd: Be able to move to a newly discovered planet where nobody has an idea of the meaning "war" and there would be no problems with the planet.

... and maybe include cool animals... and you could maybe still have adventures.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Actually, the natural death age for humans is 100, give or take.