A manga about the console wars turn into an anime: Fire Emblem reference within.

Super Mecha Death Christ

I see you're new to Japanese cartoons.

Yyyeahhh, as far as anime goes this is approaching the tasteful end of the spectrum. Not that the proportions are totally realistic, but I've seen so much worse so often, I didn't bat an eye.

...I just realized that all the females (except Pikachu Girl) have HUGE breasts. Why is this? It's extremely unattractive. >_>

You and EIn might be friends?

Oh wait, nvm Ein has a brain

I see you're new to Japanese cartoons.

Duh

Yyyeahhh, as far as anime goes this is approaching the tasteful end of the spectrum. Not that the proportions are totally realistic, but I've seen so much worse so often, I didn't bat an eye.

Indeed

I didn't notice the tits because I'm used to anime...

Tits make up half the reason males watch anime.

No, not even close. Look at the star around her. Her colors... KIRBY'S FACE ON HER FOREHEAD.

T4nyp.jpg

No idea about the 2 characters on the right. The blue shirt guy kinda looks like Dragon Quest. No idea about super skimpy outfit girl.

I think I see that Sword that the brown-hair guy in the right was holding that it looked alot like the Falchion from the Shadow Dragon and FE12. Is that kinda count as more a Fire Emblem reference, correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

While the hilt is falchion-esque on the one side, the one thing I do notice is the Fierce Diety blade shape on the Majora's mask guy. (look a bit under kirby's hammer).

Carvai reminds me more of Amy Rose than Kirby. Pink? Hammer? Girl? Looks all optimistic?

To be fair though, Kirby is all of those except a girl, and even for the gender the only example I have to prove it is that Nightmare in Dreamland commercial.

Zerig should be Kenshin somehow.

As far as the DQ guy's sword goes, I think the hilt looks more like a combo of Loto's sword and the Zenithian sword, rather than the falchion sword. Guess Loto's sword and Falchion aren't that different though.

Blade color looks familiar but I'm too lazydumb to try and find a match.

Edited by L1049

"Dragon Quest" guy is just a guess from me based on his clothing. I could be very wrong. I do agree the sword hilt is very Falchion like, but I'm not sure if they would have more than 1 game per reference. Well, not counting Mario and Luigi. They sorta go together.