Who is it?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. :P

• Soren
    • Ilyana
    • Tormod
    • Calill
    • Bastian

Soren is DEADLY. He always does very well for me. He actually becomes an EXP hog later, because he ends up killing enemies I had only wanted him to weaken for other units to kill. XD

Ilyana is a very close second, though.

That happened to me too. If he couldn't kill them in 2 hits, he activated Adept. And many of the times, Soren criticaled with that extra attack from Adept.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soren would never have enough speed to double, but he always triggered Adept when I didn't want it.

ditto (except for the speed part. The RNG god's of Soren's speed like me :D)

I voted for Soren because he owns with wind tomes and his frequent Adepts....(After Soren promoted, he actually had trouble not killing every enemy he fought.)

Also, I believe "Calil" is spelled "Calill".

Yeah to both...

I voted Soren, he's always my strongest unit cause I like to train him the most. I also love his personality!

Like mostly everyone said, Soren. Joins earlier, has nice stats, and doesn't speak Shakespearian. Actually, that was one of Bastian's better points, he made great comic relief. Illyana's bit on the slow side and Tormod isn't bad, but he's forgetable.

Annoying, indeed. I just can't read wat Bastian says. Besides that part when Ike falls asleep!

So I voted for Soren. Once he's promoted, he rarely leaves anyone who he face alive. And with the adtpt-skill sa well...

He once killed an unharmed red dragon in the endgame, without criticals and in one single turn.