[FE7] Portrait Inserting

Ema Skye

I've directly imported the face sprites for L'Arachel, Rennac and Dozla into FE7 from FE8. I don't know if this is advisable or not, but the first two worked fine. Dozla's, however, didn't go through so well.

When I checked them to ensure that they were imported, I got this result and was pretty happy with it.

1e9c9fd7f3ddc093493fd6500808b5ed.png?1348181997

However, when I went to go play to do a test for blinking and talking frames, I got this:

6dc52c44d9055f0baede0124f5b27f30.png?1348181760

and I'm really not sure what caused the sprite to get so messed up.

Dozla is the only one this happens to. Rennac and L'Arachel's went through perfectly.

I've also tried re-dumping (for lack of a better word) and re-inserting the mug, but the result didn't change.

Here's the sheet:

29567bb.jpg

Normally it has a plain background, but uploading it was a pain (wouldn't recognize the file type) so I had to make it a white background.

Tryyyyyyyy replacing the mouth right underneath the eyes with another set of open eyes.

in feditor

173IU.png

i'm guessing it looks somewhat like this (different placement, mug but you get the idea)

if you click on the eye and mouth frames in that bottom panel (the ones that are misplaced), you can drag them

173JF.png

click them

and hold the mouse button

and move the mouse until the frame aligns

EDIT

think dragging a file on your computer on the desktop

it's the same motion

Edited by CT075

because everyone thinks that everyone knows this, when in actual fact nobody knows it, and instead gives everyone semi-vague descriptions.

i mean, really. it's not entirely self-evident in feditor that you can "drag the frames" (what frames, from where. come on, guys.)