FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

also if you want me to try and find ~logical~ reasons as to why I'm suspicious of Helios I can do that for you, but note how he posted absolutely nothing with content until he found he could spring a terrible case on me because it seems so convenient I'd claim mason and actually be scum, follow Prims blindly for no reason even though he did actually turn up town and not be suspicious of Elie's "I'm not scum and everyone on my wagon is scum" defense. Also, I wasn't the first one to sheep Prims, I believe that was Paperblade actually.

For fuck's sake, Bizz. This is your reasoning post. All you say is Helios hasn't posted content, which was true for a large amount of the players. What about Mancer? Also, being town doesn't mean you follow a person blindly, because it's possible for town to be completely wrong. How would it be convenient for you to claim mason and be scum?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say with the Elie thing.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting town vibes from both Helios and Bizz right now- both their posts feel sincere. I think they're town infighting.

Aere, on the other hand, is not doing anything other than saying that because there was a scum neighbour in that one game he is automatically suspicious of Bizz. And he's not backing that up with a vote either, and unlike Darros has no real reason to be wary.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Aere

I'm getting town vibes from both Helios and Bizz right now- both their posts feel sincere. I think they're town infighting.

Aere, on the other hand, is not doing anything other than saying that because there was a scum neighbour in that one game he is automatically suspicious of Bizz. And he's not backing that up with a vote either, and unlike Darros has no real reason to be wary.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Aere

Ok, great, ##Vote: Bizz because you're all still on the part that I wasn't voting. How is that scummy, btw?

And I'm suspicious of Bizz because of the points on Helios. I don't typically rely on my gut tensions.

aere I don't understand what ~logic~ is

And actually I'm pretty sure Mancer posted more content than Helios did, even though that isn't a lot

You're mostly suspicious of me because you don't like mason claims which is pretty bullshit

Also, did you see Elie's defense on the wagon on him? It was basically, "hey I'm not scum" and FOS'd practically everyone on his wagon. See Darros's point on him.

Yeah Elieson's defense was pretty bad. Refusing to claim when you are going to be lynched otherwise is just bad play and people need to not propagate that.

Aere jumping on this wagon also looks bad.

aere I don't understand what ~logic~ is

And actually I'm pretty sure Mancer posted more content than Helios did, even though that isn't a lot

You're mostly suspicious of me because you don't like mason claims which is pretty bullshit

Also, did you see Elie's defense on the wagon on him? It was basically, "hey I'm not scum" and FOS'd practically everyone on his wagon. See Darros's point on him.

The only think I remember Mancer posting is his RVS vote. Did he hop to Elie?

Um, what does Elie's defense have to do with anything...?

It's not that you weren't voting, it's that you weren't doing anything at all.

Also, when you don't vote for someone, it allows you to step away from a mislynch much easier.

Well supposedly it's only MYLO meaning that there's no way for us to lose on a NL.

So assuming a worst case scenario of 6(+1)/3/1, Darros+some other townie die tonight, giving us 4/3/1, which is basically a loss unless we have crossfire in future nights.

@SB: Can you confirm if it's possible for it to be LYLO?

I also don't like scorri trying to shoot me last night, and I want her to explain the thinking behind that. Cam explained his shot.

Yes because there were SO MANY CONTENT POSTS D1. If you don't remember D1 ended in like three hours so there wasn't really a whole lot of time to post ~content~, not to mention there was nothing to really work off of either. So you're "Helios hasn't posted any content until now he's scum" is complete shit. Not to mention you have deflected my argument against you and labeled as "shit" while others actually agree that I'm making fair points. At least I'm providing reasoning behind my vote and I'm willing to listen to your defense, but not only have you provided no defense but you haven't provided any reasoning behind why I'm your number one scumread either, then expecting others to agree with you and wondering why no one is listening to your ~points~.

I don't mind claiming if everyone else thinks that it'll be beneficial at this point. Also would NLing this phase put us in LYLO D3 or would it still be MYLO?

Bizz you are making no sense to me right now and I'm sorry for being stubborn but I just am not seeing what you're seeing. I'm gonna leave for a while because I'm watching the Tigers game (#BeatOakland) but can you please make more sense or something because right now I don't see a reason not to vote for you. Okay bye.

but can you please make more sense or something because right now I don't see a reason not to vote for you. Okay bye.

You're not making sense to me either to be honest. if my claim is really the one reason I'm getting suspicion then you guys needs to read back or something.

Look, I understand the nature of my claim and my manner of voting Helios are both kind of weird. But it just seems to me like Helios took the most convenient case and threw it at me, and I just really don't like that. Not all votes back at a person is OMGUS. I notice people like throwing that term around because it gives them an extra reason to be suspicious/back up their case but if I think a case on me is bullshit I'm going to point it out. I'm town mason and I'm going to fight because it's MYLO and I don't want us to lose.

Stopping by real quick between innings.

Bizz I ask that you reread my two ~content~ posts again because your claim isn't even the main reason why I find you scummy. There's more to it. You picked out one sentence of many and are rolling with it thinking that's my entire case against you. Not to mention you have no case as to why I'm scum in the first place so I can't help but feel extremely confused right now.

Ok so personally I didn't like your stance on Elieson either Bizz(D1). Can't say you look great or anything. However I thought Masons are different from Neighbours? Like they're confirmed townies or something? w/e.

I'm claiming Dekka Talent, Town Safeguard. I've been on Scorri for the last two nights because she seems like a popular NK target and so I guess I just used it to prevent everything else? YES I AM NEXT ON THE MAFIA HITLIST.

Cam being vig probably makes sense because I can actually see him vigging Prims for making a blunder. I'm not sure if I trust Scorri now, especially since she cannot prove her role, but Paper just claimed BPV. So basically we've got 4 killing actions and 2 deaths. >.< So confusing.

I don't think Darros is scum mayor, I think his hop on the Eli wagon was a newbie sort of move, I mean he hasn't played in a while now. Ugh Scorri looked sorta town from my D1 read but that ccing doesn't really do her any good.

Honestly I think Bizz might be scum but it could be Helios too. I didn't like that Eliwagon last time (and Prims, this is why you don't pull off bulshit like that) This is why I'm against stacking of votes so early in the day >.< I mean I give in my night action before I go to sleep, and return from an exam to find out its N1. Lovely.

##Vote: No Lynch

Keeping this vote until something pops out which probably makes someone obv scum or something.

I'm not scum jesus christ

helios i read your case on me again in detail and none of it is true. I have absolutely no idea what else I can say to that and there's no way I can prove that I was going to vote you before you did, either.

I forgot Marth was playing, lovely

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

I still kind of want a claim from Helios but otherwise this might be the safest choice. If we have an SK running around though I hope the mod's noted down that we could potentially lose tonight. If we're really in MYLO I think it's safe to NL.

oh yeah Mancer, from those few posts he made, looks kinda town. Really. Like Newbietown.

Also bizz why are you talking about content posts? All that happened in D1 was people believing Prims' bullshit and the phase ended in no time.

Btw BBM's vote on Aere looks like its scum pulling off a safevote. Honestly that's terrible logic to vote someone. Yeah Aere's logic hasn't been bright. How is that scummy? We're talking about Aere: He literally thought I was scum in Shining Force just because I planned with you(who was scum) a reaction test on him. It looks like you wanted to avoid taking sides and just pull off some bland vote. I would've thought otherwise if your reasons were better.

So Bizz, any reasons for stating that you forgot I was in the game? Or are you just pissed?

So Bizz, any reasons for stating that you forgot I was in the game? Or are you just pissed?

You're just fishing for the little shit, aren't you

My reason is that I voted Helios mostly off of a vibe, his convenient case on me, and the fact that he was unmemorable in my head. But that's moot point since you were more unmemorable than Helios apparently.

You're just fishing for the little shit, aren't you

My reason is that I voted Helios mostly off of a vibe, his convenient case on me, and the fact that he was unmemorable in my head. But that's moot point since you were more unmemorable than Helios apparently.

I was offline. This is town's fault for being asses and turbo lynching someone.

I'm more annoyed that your tone just shifted so much even though I haven't done anything.