FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Paper: Shot you cause I thought you might have been scum because I figured scum were jumping on Elie's wagon. Didn't want to shoot Bizz because Bizz always dies early, didn't want to shoot Prims because Prims was town in my mind. So, I picked someone else. *shrug*

Marth: I shot Paper. Unless someone else claims that, I've proved my role. Also, where are you getting 4 killing actions from? My current thought is that we have two faction kills, one of which is Cam, and then me.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I guess I thought that because I read somewhere that we had 4 kills. My bad.

@Bizz: My question was insignificant but your statement Was insignificant too.

Wait so if Scorri doen't have a vigshot, and if Cam hasn't claimed the same thing either, Cam is more likely to be anti-town. The reasoning behind Cam's vigshot is horrible, Scorri's is...less horrible I guess.

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

That's what's happening now, I guess.

Woah, since when was Marth even playing this game? And I'm pretty sure BBM was scum and got lynched because of that (in SFM).

oh yeah Mancer, from those few posts he made, looks kinda town. Really. Like Newbietown.

Also bizz why are you talking about content posts? All that happened in D1 was people believing Prims' bullshit and the phase ended in no time.

Btw BBM's vote on Aere looks like its scum pulling off a safevote. Honestly that's terrible logic to vote someone. Yeah Aere's logic hasn't been bright. How is that scummy? We're talking about Aere: He literally thought I was scum in Shining Force just because I planned with you(who was scum) a reaction test on him. It looks like you wanted to avoid taking sides and just pull off some bland vote. I would've thought otherwise if your reasons were better.

So Bizz, any reasons for stating that you forgot I was in the game? Or are you just pissed?

This post is objectively terrible. Mancer hasn't said anything at all except for blundering around ED1- the only way you can get newbtown instead of just newb is if you think that newbscum don't blunder about just because they have scumbuddies to advise them, which is not really a great reason to think someone is newbtown.

Second, if Aere always has bad logic, that doesn't mean I'm never allowed to vote for him, or he'd never get lynched when he actually does roll scum. Also, you do know that in SFM I was purposely trying to make you look bad by buddying up with you, right? Also, what exactly is a safevote?

And then the last line, as Bizz has already pointed out, is just stupid.

##Unvote

##Vote No-Lynch

Screw this man this isn't getting anywhere and no-lynch is the best course of action in my mind right now. I'm going to sleep because I'm heartbroken that the Tigers just gave the game away in the ninth :sob:

Votals

No Lynch: Bluedoom, Bizz, Aere, Helios (L-3)

Cam: scorri

scorri: Bizz,

Bizz: Helios, BBM, Aere

Helios: Bizz, BBM, Paperblade

Aere: BBM

Not Voting: Darros, MancerNecro, Cam

64 hours left.

Edited by Serious Bananas

BBM voted for me after Helios but switched it quickly to Aere after that

just to make your votals more accurate

This post is objectively terrible. Mancer hasn't said anything at all except for blundering around ED1- the only way you can get newbtown instead of just newb is if you think that newbscum don't blunder about just because they have scumbuddies to advise them, which is not really a great reason to think someone is newbtown.

Second, if Aere always has bad logic, that doesn't mean I'm never allowed to vote for him, or he'd never get lynched when he actually does roll scum. Also, you do know that in SFM I was purposely trying to make you look bad by buddying up with you, right? Also, what exactly is a safevote?

And then the last line, as Bizz has already pointed out, is just stupid.

Newbscum blunder- but their blunders are more specific. Waffling, List posting, trying to post too much to look townie. I know my reads won't make the best of sense because I'm basing them off of D1 interactions- it lasted 6 hours or something, what do you expect? Just that with his posts regarding Prims and Prims' flip, he looks townier. They're bound to change, why are you calling me out on D1 reads?

@Cam: Mancer's OMGUS is a nulltell. Look at Jedi from Xenoblade, he made an OMGUS at Aere and was actually town. Don't see how you're coming up with that conclusion.

Yes it doesn't mean you can't vote him. Let's look at our current situation though. We're at MYLO. We need to lynch correctly. Weak votes here and there won't help us. We're probably heading for a no-lynch, yes, but your vote on him lacked conviction. Its just 'Aere is posting bad logic that's scummy" and a vote. A vote in MYLO means you're preferring to lynch a particular player, it has more meaning. So why does your vote lack conviction? If there was more concrete reasoning behind your vote, I wouldn't be calling you out now. Oh yeah, in SFM you got lynched for claiming unlynchable and town wanted to test your claim. And yes I think town was stupid to think buddying up to me meant I was scum. Some great logic there, huh?

A safevote in my book is basically a vote which doesn't stand out or look particularly scummy, made by scum. Its more like 'not part of this commotion I'll vote someone else.' IMO you just made one. The town in-fighting statement? It definitely can be made by scum (SKay from Nostalgia).

Also I was reading a bit of xenoblade and ugh. I defended Aere there too. Because of SFM. I think I'm thinking about that game too much >.<

The last line? I have a problem with Bizz stating that because she's basically calling people out for not existing/not contributing when D1 phase was only 6 hours. Yeah sure I agree Helios stretched it too far with the night kill stuff but calling people out for not contributing under the current circumstances is not great either. I find her scummy for her stance on Elieson and the other reason I just mentioned now. If you have a problem with that then fuck it, I have no argument to that.

##Unvote

I'm not voting but I'm not allowing a turbo no-lynch when we have valuable discussion time. I still haven't seen a claim from BBM or Helios, and god knows why Aere hasn't claimed yet. Now if anyone has a case against a player, this is the time to say it. We're probably going to no lynch this phase but it'd be better for scumhunting if people would just out their scum reads and state why.

by the way Darros had THE SAME OPINION ON ELIESON so apparenlt you haven't been reading very closely either

Which is why I wanted to know if Masons/Neighbours were the same thing or cleared townies. In MoMM Excellen confused Reverse Martyr with Martyr(he called the one who protects as the reverse martyr. I know because I was IO) Its real easy to get messed up with rolenames.

What defense though, seriously. All he really said was along the lines of "I'm not scum, but that's I have to say so there." No claiming, no anything really. And he did what looked like a partial OMGUS to Bizz, Me, and Paperblade.

For future reference fyi @ marth

Kay's role PM says mason

My role PM says mason

My point beingSB could have confused neighbours with Mason. Wasn't it you who stated a while back that you thought Kay was scum!Mason?

Also your stance about Eli was weird because earlier today you stated it was obvious Prims was doing a reaction test. Helios has a point that you did a 180, however I know another possibility where you didn't contradict yourself. I however, would like you to point it out, because had you pointed a particular point earlier, we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

Ok just read Aere's post ##183. Why are you talking about roles claimed while you yourself don't claim. That's just horribly scummy when we have like, a massclaim going on. >.<

what particular point

do you realize I have the memory of a box of grapes

also I come from a forum where mason infiltrators are common but I don't think I've ever actually seen a mason infiltrator here and I don't think an infiltrator would work with what I'm assuming about this setup anyway

Marth I don't really like the way you're talking right now but at least you kind of make sense

(unfortunately you're still wrong because I'm town)

I'm claiming Dekka Talent, Town Safeguard. I've been on Scorri for the last two nights because she seems like a popular NK target and so I guess I just used it to prevent everything else? YES I AM NEXT ON THE MAFIA HITLIST.

I am trying real hard to not go ballistic over here.