FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

anyway okay, from what I remember about D1

I figured Prims was a cop that got a scum result on Elie who might have been tailored/framed. But due to the circumstances of his roleflip (his role PM obviously states nothing about being a cop) I figured maybe instead he was just fishing for a reaction and things went entirely differently from what he had expected

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marth oi'm sorry i thought you were someone else when i read your claim, i'm confused and i miss your old avatar you should change it back

Prims was obviously bluffing to get a reaction why is this hard to understand

This is the point you needed to use against Helios. He assumed you knew Prims was bluffing right from the start. Had you said this earlier, that it was only a response, people wouldn't have been on your case right now. Instead you focused on defending your scumread on him rather than your actions.

Now, assuming this is a response, what do the rest have to say? IMO its probably a wild goose chase, but man I can't believe no one brought this up earlier. it actually irks me.

look i thought prims was town from the get-go i don't care what fucking role he was but i was just so enraged that cam actually shot him

but if cam is actually sk i'm not as enraged anymore because it means he wasn't trigger-happy vig, he was just sk doing his job and lying about being trigger-happy vig so whatever

But no, I didn't know Prims was bluffing right from the start. I thought he actually was cop and that Elie might have been framed. Insane cop doesn't make sense in a small setup like this.

if this is actually the problem you have with me I'm kind of a little disappointed but I guess that's my fault for wording that badly

Bluedoom, you can't be the Town Safeguard, cause I am the Town Safeguard.

And, my first vote was not an OMGUS. Actually, I'm not even sure way that is. I was just randomly voting the person who voted me cause there was no one else to vote.

...wut. >.< Did I just hear a counterclaim? >.<

##Vote: MancerNecro

I'm feeling like a hamster running on a wheel now.

@Bizz:

No I said if you had said that much earlier there wouldn't be that much confusion.

I also agree with your points against Aere, sorta. Still don't think BBM's voteshift is cool and all but w/e.

Right, I'm on my computer now, checked my Role PM and, I'm Dekka. I can apparently protect someone from some actions, but they'll die if they're targeted by a killer. I was on Kay last night, but well, she's... dead...