FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax, Bluedoom... I wanted to draw attention away from you and block a potential Nightkill. That was why I claimed Safeguard, hoping to distract those two...

tumblr_mav3iyzfCU1qi538ho1_500.gif

*sigh* Mancer I know it was your first game bro. Sorry I'm just frustrated because shit ensued. >.>

Next time if you're town, NEVER fake a counterclaim. It gets you no where, srsly.

okay guys, lesson one

never push a bullshit case on an uncounterclaimed MASON. Masons are confirmed town, you dipshits

Relax, Bluedoom... I wanted to draw attention away from you and block a potential Nightkill. That was why I claimed Safeguard, hoping to distract those two...

lesson 2

NEVER FABRICATE A COUNTERCLAIM, IT WILL GET YOU LYNCHED

Well, I was planning to reveal who I was after I absorbed the Nightkill. That would give enough proof to get PaperBlade or Helios lynched. Once one of them is lynched, the next Day, we can lynch the other for a win.

okay guys, lesson one

never push a bullshit case on an uncounterclaimed MASON. Masons are confirmed town, you dipshits

lesson 2

NEVER FABRICATE A COUNTERCLAIM, IT WILL GET YOU LYNCHED

yeah I was srsly wondering whether it was the confirmed town case or not but was never clarified dammit. >.>