• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;/ Elieson

You could've claimed or something.

a*

fuck

ALSO GUYS PLEASE DON'T BLITZLYNCH TODAY WE NEED TO BE SERIOUS

For this reason I'm avoiding voting for quite a whlie, because I'm a doublevoter.

Scorri, what are you trying to say? I haven't actually seen you clarify, are you claiming vigilante or not?

No, it's very likely scum were on the wagon, but singling out 3 people for sheeping is pretty dumb especially when you did it yourself, unless you have an actual good reason for Helios/Necro/yourself to be more likely town than me/Bizz/Darros

Okay so we've established Cam's logic is trash

also I hate you Darros

I was going to unvote after my last post for the day to avoid a blitzlynch but then next thing I know I see "EVERYBODY SHUTUP" and Elie's fate was sealed.

Oh okay

Just statistically from what info we have that's pretty likely, since that's like... two thirds of the player list. I doubt Darros is scum since scum mayor in a game with 3 kills a night is pretty shifty, plus he has a history of doing things like this.

I couldn't do these last night due to being on my phone.

End of Phase Votals

Elieson: Paperblade, Bizz, Darros, Helios, MancerNecro, Cam

Scorri: BBM

Helios: Scorri

Not Voting: Bluedoom, Aere

ok so there's yesterdays votals. I removed Prims (Elie) and Kay (NV) , because they're dead now, and the removed votes.

So the people who voted for Elieson were myself, Cam, Paperblade, Helios, Bizz, and MancerNecro.

I still haven't seen anything from Bluedoom, and next to nothing from Aere. And Aere's posts didn't really have much substance to them..

I want to hear from BBM, Helios, MancerNecro and Bluedoom, and I want to know if Scorri is claiming or not. ;/

I'm pretty sure that's generaly noobiness, but it'd still be good to hear what he has to say. Or to hear him say anything, really.

Okay, we can't really afford to nolynch after that D1 blitzlynch that told us basically nothing, especially since the main parties involved are now dead. So if a mislynch will automatically result in a town loss, I'd advocate everyone claim their role and actions. I am perfectly willing to go first.

Current Roleclaims:

Cam- Vig

Scorri- Vig

Darros- Mayor

Bizz- Neighbour/Mason

Paper- BPV

Also, I'm inclined to agree with Paper- we have 4 claimed/known kills (mafia NK, Cam, Scorri, Paper's shooter(SK?)), so a scum Mayor in that set-up would be fairly dodgy. Additionally, Kay is a somewhat odd target for a N1 mafia kill, since because D1 didn't really give the mafia any good targets (as in claimed power roles or obvtownies), it was essentially a randkill. Two things make this better. The first is that it was Kay who was killed by the possible SK, while the mafia actually tried to kill Paper and hit his BPV. The second, and this is sort of slightly out there, is that Bizz is scum neighbour and they shot Kay so that Bizz could claim Neighbour for an easy ride.

Other than that, Cam's logic looks bad but I can't see scum!Cam claiming Vig like that- doesn't make sense to me. Plus it makes more sense for Scorri and Cam to just duke it out at night anyways. Nothing else is really standing out to me yet.

##Vote Bizz

You were one of the first people to jump the Elie wagon, which is fine since when someone gets a guilty on someone else it's understandable to vote the guilty. What I don't like is how you were pretty hellbent on keeping your vote on Elieson even after you heard his defense. You DEFINITELY acted like he was scum D1. Now, however, you've done a 180 and are like "you idiots how did you NOT notice that Prims was just trying to get a reaction test!!!" It's a lot easier to say these things when you can look back on it isn't it? On top of that you're claiming the other Town Mason, which is an easy as all hell fakeclaim because you're practically a vanilla now and have nothing to prove. I think you knew beforehand that Elieson was going to be mislynched, went along with it because of how you thought people would react to to Prims faking a guilty on Elieson, tried to unvote at the last second because you didn't want to be on the wagon (which would possibly make you look less suspicious) and are now trying to act like you didn't agree with Elieson's lynch to try and gain town cred.

Actually Helios that's really super funny because I was going to vote for you when I got back.

##Unvote

Vote: Helios

You're actually my top scum read when I sift through everything else, Aere for second.

I don't understand your logic either because I was on Prims's side from the start, hence a quick vote, and then I unvoted BUT SOMEONE TURNED OUT TO BE A DOUBLEVOTER so that sucked

##Vote: Helios fixing hashtags

I thought Kay was scum neighbor actually but it turns out scum shot her probably for an easy informationless kill because she said absolutely nothing during the day. She said nothing in the Quicktopic, either.

also that was like your only content post I've seen so far so I'm almost pretty sure you're scum voting me for easiest case ever

>implying anyone has had a content post the entire game

You completely deflected my argument on you, OMGUSED me basically, and are claiming I'm your top scumread with no reasoning behind it.

Yeah, Bizz, you said that you were just about to vote Helios, implying that your negative feelings towards Helios began before he began to target you. Yet you're not giving any reasoning for why you think Helios is scum outside of the post made defending against his post against you.

##Vote: Bizz

You really are my top scumread. Don't throw OMGUS on me because if I weren't suspicious of you, I wouldn't be voting you. And you're missing the fact that I didn't exactly say I didn't agree with Elie's lynch today, you're putting words in my mouth.